princess-madeleine

Started by sharon, March 20, 2004, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

sharon

cowboys sunshine

Thanks for the links.  She is gorgeous!   :)  I am jealous!   :lol:  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

~Sophia~

sharon

cowboys sunshine

Thank you for the link Bobby8_sharon!  I think she looks better as a brunette.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

sharon

cowboys sunshine

[co

Iris

Charming picture!! :huh:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

timka

Thanks for the photos.
I think it's great that she has more royal duties.
Princess Madeleine needs to give the tanning booths a rest.

sharon

I totally agree with you timka

this photo is of her with less of a tan she looks so much better!

I've seen some photos where she just looks tooo tanned and It just looks overdone .... :huh:  

ilovematt!

Yeah, she's going a little overboard with the fake tan and the fake nails. She's much too pretty, she doesn't need all that gunk!!

butterfly49

i agree with you guys... but i love that tan.. up here in Canada. its almost impossible to get a tan like that ... im totally jelous blush.gif  

Lala87

Yea fake tans are noticeable, so its best not to go in for too long! hehe  :D

I was browsing through some of the pictures and I really liked the two outfits she wore to the Spanish royal wedding. She seems to have a really good fashion sense(in general).  I don't think I could wear the round hat though but it did go nice with the outfit.  :)  

Windsor

Can I please remind member to not bump old topics

Thanks