Norwegian Monarchy: Articles from 2004

Started by FtLouie34, January 22, 2004, 12:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

sharon

Iceland, Reykjavik - Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Crown Prince Haakon at the Icelandic presidential residence 'Bessastadir', where President Olafur Ragnar Gr?msson and his wife Dorrit Mousaieff had invited for a private dinnerparty for their guests. Photo: Thomas Bjoernflaten

sharon

The norwegian Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit on their 3-day official visit to Iceland

link

sharon

Queen Sonja of Norwayncelebrating her 67.birthday at Maageroe

link

LemonLilyLayer

i think m-m is so pretty. . .classic[/font]
Of course you can kiss me...[/font]

~Sophia~

Prince Haakon will be at the Olympic in Athen on Aug.12-17.I wonder if his wife will be there too :unsure: .

Iris

I think so, I guess she wouldn't let this chance slip!! If I were her, I wouldn't let that happen either!  B)

Prince Willem-Alexander (from holland) is gonna be there too, he's in the Olympic Committee. (I hope Maxima is going to come with him!!)

Queen Margarethe from Denmark is gonna be there too.

And then a whole bunch of the English folks and well, since the Danish prince Frederik and princess Mary are both fond of sports (and didn't they even meet at the Olympics Sydney?), maybe we'll see them there too!! :woo:  

Iris

owah, sorry, didn't read your post at the Frederik forum! ah, he's gonna be there!!

~Sophia~

~Sophia~

Princess Martha Louise of Norway is going to move to New York City,with her husband and baby daughter.I hope they have a good life!
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...8/marthalouise/

Iris

Iris

QuoteHaakon, who is well-known as a hands-on dad, held the baby princess in his arms throughout the photocall.
:wub:

Gems

HES QUTE FIT INE? BLESS HIM.[/font]

Gems

DOUBLE POST AGNE. ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH[/font]