Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2004

Started by FtLouie34, January 14, 2004, 11:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGI

Princess Mary is really a Queen of Elegance!

GIGI

Quotethis was posted on another forum ( ltr)
I really love these photos...interactive 360 degree panoramas was used as a news media there are also music attachments

http://www.qtvr.dk/bryllup/index.html

clink on the photo and it takes you to links of the wedding ball, ceremony, church service
Thanks for the link bobby8 sharon! It's really great!

sharon

~Sophia~

Yeah,thanks bobby8_sharon! :)I enjoyed the collection of videos one of those websites had.I particularly enjoyed watching Mary and Frederik dancing!

sharon

your wellcome   :D  

TheSilentOne

The links are wonderful, thank you so much.   B)  

~Sophia~

I got so excited,while watching those videos of the wedding,when I read Frederik's lips,saying "beautiful."What lovely couple!

~Sophia~

That's nice.She must be really looking forward to going back to Australia.

Iris

If I were that little girl I would also want to pinch his butt, ha!

:lol:

or at least try to grab his uniform!!

~Sophia~

star-dancer

Yes... they are! I?m from Denmark and they are doing really great! Especially on their "tour" around in Denmark.. they were in Aalborg yesterday and I can?t believe how many flowers Crownprincess Mary got!!! Today theive been in Odense, and the last stop is S?nderborg tommorow..

- It?s good Crownprince Frederik is so cute when you have watch them every day(during their tour)  :D  :)  
- from the land of fairytales
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

Iris

QuoteIt?s good Crownprince Frederik is so cute when you have watch them every day(during their tour)  :D  :)

Did you go and see them when they were near your place? Or didn't they come anywhere near your home?

sharon

Danish Royals in Arhus

( msn young royals)

star-dancer

QuoteIt?s good Crownprince Frederik is so cute when you have watch them every day(during their tour)? :D? :)

Did you go and see them when they were near your place? Or didn't they come anywhere near your home?
well, no I saw it on the TV... even though they were in visiting the city I live in... but if I had went there I don?t think I would have seen a thing... There were SO crowded... but my friedn saw Mary?s hat :D but actually I went to se a koncert in the evening, for the couple - and that was great, and not crowded at all(even though it was free :) )  do you hear about them in the medias???
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

Iris

well, it's because I'm interested I notice things about them. It's not like the papers are overflow with info about them. The papers aren't even filled with news about our own royal family (I'm from Holland ;) ).

So no, I don't hear a lot about them, but I did see the wedding, and I loved it! They make a lovely couple!

The dutch royal family was once in the city that I live in I did go there to see it. It was lovely, crowded though. But my city is kinda small, so the smaller the city, the smaller the number of people I guess! Ha! was good for me, cuz I could see them because of that! :lol:  

~Sophia~

Quotewell, it's because I'm interested I notice things about them. It's not like the papers are overflow with info about them. The papers aren't even filled with news about our own royal family (I'm from Holland ;) ).

So no, I don't hear a lot about them, but I did see the wedding, and I loved it! They make a lovely couple!

The dutch royal family was once in the city that I live in I did go there to see it. It was lovely, crowded though. But my city is kinda small, so the smaller the city, the smaller the number of people I guess! Ha! was good for me, cuz I could see them because of that! :lol:
It must be really cool to see a royal in person.

star-dancer

Quotewell, it's because I'm interested I notice things about them. It's not like the papers are overflow with info about them. The papers aren't even filled with news about our own royal family (I'm from Holland ;) ).

actually I?ve seen all of the royals in Denmark... everyone except for Mary. :D  but I will probably se her one day(it?s not like I am a fan, though) It?s just a pity that there isn?t  anyone I can marry... Well there is a Greek/danish prince- but, well just take a look on him.. But there is always Harry :D (and the swedish prince Carl Philip- but I don?t know his age! :) )

I really don?t know anything about the roual dutch family.. Didn?t even know there was one. ha..

- Yup, guess when you want to notice things about the royal family you do.. (you can?t avoid it in Denmark- it?s like a Frederik and Mary obsession!!!!)
yes the wedding were beautiful.. I watched it from the early morning ?till the couple drowe away on their honeymoon. (where ever it was...)

~Sophia~

Iris

QuoteIt must be really cool to see a royal in person.
They waved at me!!!!!!!

:wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  

~Sophia~

QuoteIt must be really cool to see a royal in person.
They waved at me!!!!!!!

:wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:  :wavey:
Cool!!That is really amazing!

sharon

CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK AND CROWN PRINCESS MARY attend a concert at Tivoli, Copenhagen, to mark the 70th birthday of the Prince Consort PrinceHenrik_10/06/2004