Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2004

Started by FtLouie34, January 14, 2004, 11:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

She has simply blossomed since marrying the gorgeous Frederick :wub:  

sharon

:D  :D sophia ! I love those photos you posted ! I've never seen her as a teenager. Awesome thanks soo much for posting those :notworthy:  

TB

Quotevogue 1

This makes me miss my avatar.  :(  :waaaah:  

I Pirates

sharon

TB

Thanks sharon! Those are all really beautiful.  ^_^  

I Pirates

~Sophia~

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW,the puppy ones are so cute!I wish I had that puppy! :lol:  

star-dancer

Quotehere's one just for you:

vote for the most missed couple of the year
:D  thanks!

I have voted- A of course!

;)  
- from the land of fairytales
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

star-dancer

QuoteBy June 2005 :D
I'm feeling like April. Beginning of May at the latest. I don't know why.
I don't think she's pregnant yet.. In June; 20- 23, Mary, Frederik, Queen Margrethe and Henrik are all going to visit the Faroe Islands...
and they wouldn't be doing that if she was pregnant!

I think the soonest time for a baby, are in november- december 2005. She has to get to know her new role before she starts having children ^_^

AND- I think it was three years from joachim and Alexandra got married, till they had Nicolai... Soo..

And I don't think Margrethe will "let them" have any children for a while- all though she's not deciding everything  ;)  I think she advices them to wait- and Frederik known that..

So hey: just ask me anything  ;)  'cause I AM from the land of fairytales...

:D  
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

star-dancer

....... AND (sorry)..

I saw a program on TV: "?ret i Kongehuset" where they told about what had happened in 2004- in the royal house (or whatever you might call it  ^_^ )

well- there were shown a bit from an interview Frede and Mary did at the Olympics- and Frederik said at a time: "at the next Olympic games, there will probably be a little ?more` in the pouch"...

So in four years we can, ... , be sure that they have got children/ a child.
And it is of course a boy (we need kings now! :D ) and number two is a girl...

britannia

Quote(we need kings now! :D )
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

haha! it's real cool, but you're right: there are only girls and cause in most countries the first child get monarch there will be the age of queens! it's really interesting: now we have a lot of queens, but then except victoria only men become monarch, but then again: girl-time!

btw: this time mary & frederik wait till letizia & felipe starts.........  ;)   :lol:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]