Prince Felipe is going to marry

Started by s089, November 01, 2003, 08:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s089

Thanks.

Nop, I dont speak Italian even though im thinking of learning it( mm naa! better i learn Russian)

Well to tell you something "A?da mont? muchos n?meros en M?xico" and the girl that came from Mexico, Isabel Madow got in the jacuzzi with a man called David and ejem ejem..

Ah and when you have your breaks "aunque" you go to Madrid, did you go somewhere else? i mean cannary islands, galicia, Costa del Sol....

Lila the Flirt

You should. It's a beautiful language. I just usually stay at our family house but sometimes I go to Mallorca, Sevilla. It really depends. Other times, I stay in London. And you?

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

s089

mmm Russian too! ( Ya joch? Russkij)

Well see, Panama has mm the same lenght as Czech Republic. I go to Gamboa or Coronado ( My country has 2 oceans and is a really safe place, every centroamerican that comes here, wants to stay here).

Ah! my father got a passport of the European Community and we are going to travel to Europe in summer. Our first target: Switzerland or Spain.

kwanfan

Congrats to Prince Felipe and Letizia!  

Lila the Flirt

Go to Switzerland AND Spain. :D  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

s089

Hey lila give me your msn or something to chat on

xicamaluca

Hi :)

The wedding date was anounced B)   Felipe and Letizia will marry in May 22th, at 12.00pm, in the La Almudena cathedral of Madrid  ;)  
Xicamaluca[/size]

wills_gurl0824

hi s089!! welcome! i hope u like it here! i'm learning spanish and russian. i could make out sum of the stuff u said in spanish but i'm still learning.  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer