New pics of Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy at Amika nightclub oct 27th

Started by Nighthawk, October 27, 2007, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

chavita

Harryite #0009

wheet

We don't know if its true.  The reports from the various tabs read as if the writers were given the  pics from inside and out of the club and told to come up with the story that would "fit".  So, we ended up with rather different accounts of the evening.

Question: Do you think it's possible that H and C sit separately so they could get in the car faster (and leave faster)?

Varya

SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

fairmaiden1

Harry and Chelsy most likely are not having problems.  However, the media would love for them to have one or on the brinks of a break-up.  The media so bad wants Katie Waitie to be better than Chelsy and will paint her in the most unflattering light. You go Chelsy.  Show Katie Watie how to ignore the paps. :chelsy:

Nighthawk

Harry's £1,567 bar bill NOTW

QuoteEarlier the prince had nearly got into a right royal rumpus when he threatened to kill a fellow clubber.

Passions boiled over when the man made a remark about 22-year-old Chelsy. Harry, 23, an officer in the Blues and Royals, yelled: "I'll kill him, I'll kill him, where is he?"

:brainwashed:

Wombat

This is from last Sunday's edition of NOTW..it's not new :thumbsup:

Diedera

I hate articles like this.  What man hasn't said something like that in a bar, after drinking?  Good grief.

Harry does need to get another hobby...............a little less alch would help too it seems. <_<
:snowflake:

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004