Princess Mary rushed to hospital

Started by Ladybee, September 14, 2005, 11:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladybee

CP Mary was rushed to the hospital this night, after having contractions. Apparently all is fine, but ther is no other news for the time being.

Crown Princess Mary rushed to the hospital

HMQueenElizabethII

Oh dear!!!!I wish everything will go well for both Mary and the baby, but i read that Mary is fine now, in the stable conditions, she just needs to have some rests and relaxs on the advices of the Doctors.  But Her Royal Highness will cancel all the arranged engagements, it's true, she has been on visiting a lot these recent times.

royalfamily

according to the report is too early to have the baby now. :(
Please do not use this site to promote your personal website - thank you

britannia

Quoteaccording to the report is too early to have the baby now. :(
i didn't read the report, but she's due in october, so the baby would be able to live already.

i hope everything is ok and wish mary and her baby the best  :)  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

TB

When I saw this, I thought they were going to say that Mary had her baby! :)

While it is early, it wouldn't be uncommon for the baby to be born a few weeks early.  

I Pirates

Beebs

When I read it, I thought something happened to the baby...for some reason I thought it was going to be born in Dec.  :blink:  

Ladybee

According to this article, she is fine now and so is the baby. But the doctors don't know still if it's a false alarm or if she is in labor.

Anyway, on others forums, some people say the birth will be earlier than announced (End of October) because it's quite usual for the court to give a due date which is later than the real one expected, to protect mother and child from media attention.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

It's all over the news here.  Princess Mary is fine and the baby is doing well.  She had what they call "Braxton-Hicks".  They're like false labour pains.  She's going to stop all formal engagements etc.  This is something quite common apparently in women so late in their pregnecies....Even CP Freddy left the hospital to attend to some business, and he wouldn't do that if she was about to give birth... so they're saying it can't be that serious. :D  

sara1981

im hope she would be alright and CP Fred will still with her on bedside till birth on October and the Hello articles says perhaps would given birth by on November we have wait and see!

Sara Boyce

royalfamily

royalfamily

Ladybee

Princess Mary has left the hospital according to the Danish Royal Family website. But she must take some rest until the birth.

Lola

i think as long as she (pm) is at least 35 weeks along the baby would be okay. any earlier and the lungs would not be fully developed yet  and that is the last organ to develop. so if she doesnt go by 9/22/05 she will be okay. she needs to take it easy though. i thought she was 35? i think with her being older that puts her in a somewhat higher risk than say a 20+ year old who is healthy like pm. those fake contractions are normal to be having, the baby is just taken her/his momma on a test drive.  :D  
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

britannia

QuotePrincess Mary has left the hospital according to the Danish Royal Family website. But she must take some rest until the birth.
http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/38b2774

and here again the press release about the hospital stay
http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/3882774

Quote"The Crown Princess has approximately 6 weeks to her due date. Crown Princess Mary's condition is stable and she feels well. The Crown Princess will remain under observation until further notice".

Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

royalfamily