check it out!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...5/sophiewessex/

she got return to duty now! yeah!  

american_princess

I want a pink teddy.  :angry:  
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

sara1981

QuoteI want a pink teddy.  :angry:
I know that but its for her baby! sorry! it so special honour for Sophie and her baby!

Sara Boyce

american_princess

QuoteI want a pink teddy.  :angry:
I know that but its for her baby! sorry! it so special honour for Sophie and her baby!

Sara Boyce
That baby probably has a billion teddy's by now and a horse I bet and billions of dollars in inheritances.

I'm stealing the pink teddy! :mrcool:  

sara1981

QuoteI want a pink teddy.? :angry:

Sara Boyce
That baby probably has a billion teddy's by now and a horse I bet and billions of dollars in inheritances.

you cant steal! its for Countess and her baby its special! because she been longer month since her baby was born in Nov 2003 but Sophie been off duty for longer month but the well wisher wanted give Sophie and Edward bear of her baby!

Sara Boyce

american_princess

LadyLove

Sara Boyce

You take the teddy, i'll take the money.  :happytears:  

sara1981

Sara Boyce

You take the teddy, i'll take the money.  :happytears:
you cant takes pink teddy and money its so special honour for Earl and Countess's baby from well-wisher you know that! because Sophie been stay off duty for 6-month since Lady Loiuse was born!

I told american_princess about same things but cant takes pink teddy its so special honour for Sophie and baby please you would respect her!

Sara Boyce