Sarah nearly looses her skirt at polo

Started by angieuk, August 31, 2008, 08:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angieuk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1051025/Fergie-nearly-loses-skirt-windy-family-day-polo-Beatrice-Eugenie.html

Well here is my last post.

I am sorry to say it but I think Sarah is getting to look really old --- she will be only 49 on 15 October 2008 but to me she seems to have lost the battle of youthfulness which some women still have in their 50's.  I know it's down to genes or maybe it's just bad pictures and the camera is lying.

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Monika

I tend to agree that she's losing the battle...from her messy hair to her blue toes in those flip flops!  In an attempt to embrace a youthful look, she's actually emphasizing her age.   

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

serene grace

She needs a bit longer dress now, cover the knees.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Fabulous Fake

*cliche alert*

There's no fool like an old fool. :devil:

PopppyDaisy

Yeah I have to agree things are starting to go downhill.

On the plus side she does look happy inside if that makes sense, she's enjoying herself and having fun and thats the main thing, inside she's still young....very young I'm sure some would argue :p

What is it with Dave and his two watches, does he have timing keeping issues or what???
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down