Fergie is said to be helping her Daughters.

Started by Rasta Watermelon, August 24, 2008, 02:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasta Watermelon

Great news if the DM is true. Looks like her relationship with the Royal Family has improved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1048615/Rehabilitated-Fergie-talks-future-roles-Beatrice-Eugene.html

Despite their divorce I think its great those two havent caused as much damage as Charles/Diana/Camilla saga.

Monika

I'm glad they included her in the discussions.  It's only right; she is the girls' mother.   

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

serene grace

I think Andrew and Sarah still love each other.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Monika

Quote from: serene grace on August 24, 2008, 03:01:00 AM
I think Andrew and Sarah still love each other.

I've always believed that.  :)  But I also think they realize they can't live together as man and wife.  Sarah has more power as a single woman.  While Andrew has been very supportive since their divorce, I think it was a different story when they were married.  When it came to how Sarah was treated by the grey men, I suspect he buried his head in the sand and allowed things get out of hand. 

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

serene grace

I think eventually she's going to go back to her husband and he will ask her to marry him again. Neither has ever remarried to anyone, I think they will marry once Pr. Phillip is gone perhaps. No offense meant.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Monika

SG, I think Sarah has fought long and hard to get to where she is.  I just don't see her wanting to go back and live under the greymens' radar.     

Rasta Watermelon

I agree Monika I think Andrew could of handled it better when his then wife was out of control in terms of her behaviour. Sarah's father said in an interview in a doco on his Daughter said when the problems started for the Yorks. Andrew should of quit the navy been at home for his wife, and his daughter just needed to be told to calm down.

I think Sarah has come a long way, and respects the Queen still.

porsche

Quote from: Kezza on August 25, 2008, 11:50:56 PM
I agree Monika I think Andrew could of handled it better when his then wife was out of control in terms of her behaviour. Sarah's father said in an interview in a doco on his Daughter said when the problems started for the Yorks. Andrew should of quit the navy been at home for his wife, and his daughter just needed to be told to calm down.

Quote from: Kezza on August 25, 2008, 11:50:56 PM

Kezza, it was the best joke what I has ever read.You are her the best friend or you believe her media brainwashing of peoples brain how she apolog.and find someone§s else for her fault.She has cheated, twice.And she blames her royal exhusband.it is en.from royal wife is expected to be with kids and help with charity, not to ask for all perks and parties and have less charity engagements than Queen Mother in ger 90s.fergie can§t chew the gum with chance Andrew will remarry with young girl and set up new family.She broke now one his opportunit, but aristo and royals dont show this one in public eyes.She ís evil and incredible sad example, always playing victim.A lot of wives of boys in Iraq etc are with small kids home and how often do they see them?He was a soldier, she knew about it.She was 28 years old woman, Jesus.another golddigger with idea RF is golden chest with plenty of perks and for lazy commoners.look what her daughters do?Proper mother?Wheres Beatrice charity?In the bottle of her vodka?Compare with Harry?he lost his mother, fergie can be happy to have Andrew who is tolerant cos he will have the custody of kids.What did she behave from them?Lazy brats, Mini Mummy.God Save UK.