Fergie: Can't part with the title?

Started by aduchess, July 03, 2008, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aduchess

If Sarah gets married again to someone other than Prince Andrew, she'll lose the Duchess of York title. Do you think that is one reason she hasn't remarried yet?

serene grace

Yes and no, I think she can't part completely with Pr. Andrew, she likes having him to run back to and how many women ever marry a Prince, especially one from the House of Windsor. I don't think that association is something easy for Sarah to part with completely.
Even though Pr. Andrew was with Angie Everhart the other day, I think he'll be getting a visit from Sarah soon. She always shows up after Andrew goes on a date publicly with someone else.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Kuei Fei

No doubt. Her courtesy title is all she has. She'll fight tooth and nail to prevent Andrew from remarrying.

Fabulous Fake

She's actually quite a sad case and I doubt she'll ever give up her title.

Lets not forget folks that she is the nobody who thought that her own father should be bowing to her. :o

Can anyone think of anyone else in The Firm who has such delusions of grandeur? :hmm:

serene grace

It would be hard to give up Pr. Andrew, I think that's another reason she hangs on.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Royal_Snoop

Quote from: Fabulous Fake on July 07, 2008, 10:39:40 PM
She's actually quite a sad case and I doubt she'll ever give up her title.

Lets not forget folks that she is the nobody who thought that her own father should be bowing to her. :o

Can anyone think of anyone else in The Firm who has such delusions of grandeur? :hmm:

I had no idea she did that. Wow!  :o