Tessy Antony News

Started by TLLK, July 06, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Theresa on Instagram: ?I am me By Ladie Lottie ... I am me, I just wanted to be free. But all I could see Is who you wanted me to be. I longed to soar

TBH I don't think it is wise for Tessy or anyone be they a private citizen or public figure to continue poking  at his/her ex-spouse and his/her family via social media. :unsure: This isn't the first time she's done this during their divorce proceedings. I hope that she considers how this will impact their sons.   :(

AFAIK Louis and the GD family have not said anything publicly. @Curryong have you read any response from Luxembourg regarding the divorce?

amabel

I don't think they have said anytng.. probably on the lines of "let her hang herself with her silly posts".

Curryong

No, I haven't, TLLK. No response at all. And quite frankly I don't know why Tessy has felt the need to reveal her thoughts, feelings and motivations on social media for months. Perhaps she's hurting still, although the opinion of many observers is that it was Tessy who wanted a divorce in the first place. Don't know about that. However, I do wonder whether the financial negotiations as far as her future welfare is concerned haven't gone ax she expected. If they haven't then she certainly isn't going the right way about pressing her case.

TLLK

Thank you @amabel and @Curryong. Yes I was pretty sure that the GD family had remained silent on the matter. A quick check at Luxarrazi let me know that the site is not going to address her comments and posts.

Yes I am surprised that she's continued with these remarks because her financial settlement doesn't appear to be to her liking. IMHO this is not going to help her relationship with her sons especially when they're a bit older and will read these comments.  :no:

amabel

I thnk she's certainly being very stupid as people on other forums seem to be saying "why si she biting the hand that was feeding her?" and why is she revealing private things and sayng things that will embarrass her sons on social media.  It seems to me that the whole Social media thing has gone to her head.. that she is delighted to have this platform to prattle on about things and make sure the world does not forget her...
But Im sure that most RF's will be unimpressed by her behaviour and the Luxes will adopt a policy of icy indifference and leave  her to talk on about herself.. and make herself look stupid...

Blue Clover

I think what Tessy is doing is airing the family's dirty laundry. I'm sure it is quite embarrassing for all involved. She's not divorcing some ordinary man, in that case no one would really care. :teehee: Its unacceptable behavior for anyone over the age of 12 years!  :hehe:

Blue Clover

It looks like Princess Tessy is moving on with her life. Congratulations!

PrincessOfPeace

It's a boy! Tessy Antony-de Nassau and her fiance, Frank Floessel, organized this week a #GenderReveal in the presence of their loved ones to reveal the sex of their unborn baby.

https://twitter.com/PointDeVueMag/status/1408379454192246788?s=20

LouisFerdinand

Has Princess Tessy and Frank previously announced a wedding date? If Yes, shall it be a church wedding?

Amabel2

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on July 04, 2021, 11:10:02 PM
Has Princess Tessy and Frank previously announced a wedding date? If Yes, shall it be a church wedding?
Unlikely - if they want to have a catholic wedding its impossible unless Tessy's first marriage is annulled.  No idea really...

TLLK

I agree with @Amabel2 that it's unlikely to be a wedding in the Roman Catholic church. Like neighboring Belgium and the Netherlands, the only legally recognized marriage in Luxembourg would be the civil one. Religious ceremonies in those nations occur after the civil ones which typically happen at the local city hall.

Curryong

Doesn?t Tessy live mostly in London now with her sons? I really can?t see her having a big romantic Church wedding in Luxembourg or anywhere else. It?s more likely IMO to be a civil ceremony in London, or perhaps in Switzerland after Covid, with a nice big wedding reception come party for friends and relatives afterwards.

Amabel2

She cant have a church wedding in the Catholic  church. 

TudorQueen

Its possible that her and Louis have applied for an annulment.

Even if its not important for her to remarry in the church, for Louis is may be. He is engaged as well and may wish to marry Scarlett-Lauren in the church. Annulment would be beneficial to both Louis and Tessy at this point.

I know there have been members of the Lux RF who have only had a civil wedding. But the family is very religious and there would be a push.

Civil or religious (if an annulment is had) I see them marrying in Switzerland. Frank lives there and she has been dividing her time between Switzerland and London.

Curryong

Yes, I agree that Louis is likely to want an annulment in spite of any quickie divorce. I don?t think Tessy or her fianc? care either way. She has the habit of putting the cart before the horse. A Swiss wedding would be lovely.

Amabel2

I expect that Louis at least will want an annulment, but he may have a civil marriage and then a church one later on if he can....

Amabel2

Quote from: Curryong on July 06, 2021, 12:32:04 AM
Yes, I agree that Louis is likely to want an annulment in spite of any quickie divorce. I don?t think Tessy or her fianc? care either way. She has the habit of putting the cart before the horse. A Swiss wedding would be lovely.

well she has had had her royal marriage and now has a career coming out of it.. I dont know if she is religious but unless she marries in a Protestant service she can't have a church wedding...

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on July 06, 2021, 03:46:49 PM
well she has had had her royal marriage and now has a career coming out of it.. I dont know if she is religious but unless she marries in a Protestant service she can't have a church wedding...

Did I say that she could have a Church wedding? On the contrary I agreed that Louis was probably the more deeply religious of the two of them. There are plenty of people who have lovely weddings (whether marrying for the first or second or subsequent times) using civil celebrants in wonderful surroundings out of doors. I did myself the second time. And Switzerland has glorious scenery. There are old and very fine buildings in many countries that house offices for civil weddings. Tessy and Frank may wish to marry in Switzerland or Luxembourg or London in one of those.

LouisFerdinand

Once a request for an annulment is made, does the Roman Catholic Church have a specific time period before they would grant it if they do agree to give the annulment?

Curryong

As I understand it there is no set amount of time before an annulment is granted by the Church authorities, if it is. I?ve read that 18 months is the average after an application for annulment is entered but it could be longer or shorter, depending on the circumstances of the union and the amount of documentation needed and provided.

Catholic Annulment: How Long Does The Process Take? - Catholic Annulment - Another Chance

TudorQueen

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on July 04, 2021, 11:10:02 PM

Well we have an answer. Not to the church one, but to the when question. They are getting married tomorrow.

Quotetessy_from_luxembourg
Verified
Last Day before becoming Mr and Mrs 🎀

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRpBSYiJJoP/

And from the post of her friend (also looks like florist) Fler who is in the pictures, the wedding is in Geneva. Fler has a photo of a flight to Geneva in her stories, before Tessy's 'she has arrived' photo.

Curryong

I thought the wedding might be in Switzerland because Tessy?s fianc? is domiciled there. I wonder where it will be held, registry office, home, reception centre or large hotel.

Curryong

On second thoughts I?m hoping for photos of an outdoor event with some Geneva locales as a backdrop. That would be fabulous!

Curryong

A few of Tessy and Frank?s wedding photos. Everyone looks happy! Not sure about the black sash Tessy?s wearing though.

Tessy de Luxemburgo se ha casado, luciendo su avanzado embarazo, en una ceremonia muy original