The modify function button-problems?

Started by TLLK, December 17, 2020, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Good morning. Is anyone else besides @Curryong experiencing trouble with the modify function? It should be available for at least 15 minutes after you post. Please let me know if you are not seeing it within that timeframe.

@Curryong - I will let @Blue Clover know that this is happening again. Thank you for making me aware of it.

wannable

Only in the Duke and Duchess of Sussex board there is no modify button, all other ''boards'' are working.

This has been as so since the couple quit and their board is exclusive for login members only, if you enter the RIF website as a ''guest'' you cannot see that board. So it seems extra precautions have been taken with the Sussex's.  Take as you will from experience from other and many forums why Admin will take out the modify future in a particular subject.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

@wannable-Thank you for giving me a very detailed response. I'll be in touch with @Blue Clover.

@Curryong-Are you only having modify issues in the Sussex forum?

Curryong

That's right, TLLK, only in the Sussex forum lately, and it seemed to go after the Xmas icons appeared! In the past the modify button has come and gone on other threads as well.

TLLK