Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

(1) Neil Sean is no admirer of the Sussexes to say the least. Therefore anything he says about either of them is laden with bile and insult. He is the only commentator to constantly refer to Meghan as ?the ex cable TV actress? as if that was akin to being a beggar or a stripper. She earned her living by acting Neil, get over it. And, btw, she hasn?t been an actress anywhere since 2017. How should we refer to Kate? As ?The ex party tatt photographer for her parents business?? Because that?s what she was.

(2) Sean never says anything to verify any sources except ?allegedly? with a ?You can trust me? and ?very good source? laugh accompanying it. It?s all gossip, and could come from anywhere. It?s also shorn of any innuendos or bad feelings on the Royals? side, as if they are all whiter that white, never put a word out of place, and it?s always the Sussexes being unreasonable about absolutely everything.

How do we know that William would not have gone off to Mexico on Harry?s behalf? Because Thomas was Meghan?s father and how dare he go haring off to see Mr Markle. None of his business, and Of COURSE Harry told his wife. Also, another reason, William?s diary, like those of other royals, is penciled in twelve months ahead. So we are expected to believe that all those would be put aside so William could go poke his nose in another family?s business! Right!
As for Charles inviting Harry to Transylvania, so we are supposed to assume that Harry will jettison his only daughter?s birthday and a forthcoming Court case to go to stay at a place he doesn?t know with a father who certainly didn?t put himself out to see him when the Sussexes were miserable the whole summer before they left. It then was ?Just write your plans down, dear boy? and, as Harry had predicted the Sun got those plans via the KP leak.

(3) And ONCE AGAIN, the RIF isn?t a place to deposit wild claims and gossip from a YouTube professional gossiper. We?ve been through this before. Opinions are opinions, but if there are statements made about any member of the RF having done this or said that, then it?s supposed to be backed up with a viable linked source, even if it?s a rotten tabloid, with a byline as to who?s written the piece, not a YouTube gossiper spreading speculations, his opinions and gossip he probably heard from somebody or other somewhere at one time.

wannable

He reports to FOX News

And he repeats it in his Youtube channel, I've repeatedly said it, not everyone has FOX news channel available.

MEGHAN HARRY KICKBACK ON THIS? #breakingnews #meghanmarkle #meghanandharry - YouTube
Here's a copy of him speaking at Fox News last night.

Why would anyone want to cancel a giant media outlet like FOX News? He IS their Royal Correspondent IN LONDON. Attacking me for repeating what he has to say doesn't bode well with RIF Rules.

wannable

On another note, what the Sussexsquad allegedly do with charity is dubious, there is NO official or legal link to the supposed moneys they collect. All reported with words and a design of whatever charity moneys they are doing. Against RIF Rules.

Now, what the Kate Rangers do with charity is Official and Legal with Amazon.com.uk  Amazon.com.uk is a legal entity with an account opened for people who want to help official and legal charities. 

There I'm done till tomorrow.  :D

Curryong

You do not give any source or link to these stories that anyone on this forum can click onto to see or read what had been said about any of Sean?s statements.

As for Fox News, hardly impressive. Here we have a ?news? service that is not only more right wing than Genghis Khan but has been proved to lie about what it tells the public. As Sean is Fox?s correspondent that makes him perfect for them, I would say, lol!

And I have never published anything about any Royal?s finances without a source being given.

wannable

I just gave you PROOF he reports to FOX News, and have repeatedly said he says exactly the same thing in his youtube channel.  FOX News is USA, one would need to have ''stream'' service of FOX. I have the stream service, will you be happy if I post my personal recording of when he speaks via fox through my TV room? I don't mind doing it, but if you still can't believe HE is a RR based in London...

...Can't help you any further, but state if you don't like ''ignore'' and move on. Now if the RIF decides that FOX NEWS is not legit, then we all move on and I will comment as everyone else, including speculating the what if's like what you did with the poor woman teacher in Harry's Spare tale saying she probably doesn't exist.

You haven't posted, but you have congratulated a dubious twitter post from sussexsquad claiming they made moneys that does not have any legit and official charity link where one can really click open check etc. like what I have stated and put my hands on fire the Kate Rangers DO. When I click the amazon.com.uk website there IS PROOF of an account opened to help X charity, it's real.

wannable

What next YouTube is illegal so William and his mega deal with that channel is forbidden.

New technologies free for everyone.

wannable

Same goes with Lady C, she is a permanent guest at GB News at least twice a week unlike Neil who is daily, IF people do not like her (or ones dislike list) skip, ignore and move on.  It is already scary that there are people who wish to clip public figures who are permanent guests at any and all media outlet 'just because'. 

It's good to read (watch, listen) all opinions from all public figures and then have ones own opinion about it. 

I do get worried about this want of curtailing freedom of information, speech.

Just a thought (but if the RIF goes nazi, I'm out of here)

TLLK

wannable

A belated happy birthday and a *blast to the past*

Thomas Markle

Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? wiki ? Thomas_Markle
He worked on the television series General Hospital and Married with Children. He also oversaw the lighting for the 1984 Summer Olympics.

The Olympics that is said to have changed everything.
It offered a glimpse into the future of media & communications. Heralding the coming Sports Industrial Complex.

Sources: Twitter user Caribbean Prince
Wikipedia Thomas Markle
Sports Illustrated Jon Werthem

Thomas Markle - Wikipedia
https://www.si.com/.amp/olympics/2021/06/03/la-84-olympics-changed-the-games-daily-cover

TLLK

How Meghan Markle's Father Is Recovering From Stroke

QuoteMeghan Markle's father told a friend that "there's nothing I'm afraid of" after surviving a stroke last year.

The Duchess of Sussex became estranged from Thomas Markle in May 2018 after he was caught staging paparazzi pictures for money days before her and Prince Harry's wedding that same month. Her father missed the Windsor Castle ceremony after being admitted to the hospital with heart problems and the pair have not spoken since.

The family announced in May 2022 that Thomas was taken to the hospital after a stroke that damaged the speech production part of his brain, interfering with his ability to talk.

Karl Larsen, a photographer who set up a YouTube channel, "Remarkable Friendship," with the 79-year-old, told Newsweek that Thomas' health has improved in the months since the stroke.

TLLK

Here's some updates on Samantha Markle's hearing yesterday in Tampa, FL.

Samantha Markle arrives at court as she tries to sue half-sister Meghan over Netflix doc - Mirror Online

https://www.fox13news.com/news/meghan-markles-half-sister-files-defamation-lawsuit-against-her-federal-judge-in-tampa-hears-arguments

QuoteAfter hearing arguments for more than an hour, the judge said she will provide a written ruling.

If the case is thrown out, Markle?s lawsuit goes away. If the judge allows the case to go forward, then they proceed to a trial, which means the lawyers for both sides will have to prepare for upcoming depositions.

Also handing over discovery material that includes emails, text messages and anything related to this case. The judge could hand out her ruling in the next month.

wannable

Same here -  after she spoke for one hour and a half, next month the Judge will decide IF there will be a trial or not.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 10, 2023, 07:40:04 PM
Same here -  after she spoke for one hour and a half, next month the Judge will decide IF there will be a trial or not.

It may be in the next few days. And as for Samantha M I?d just like to point out that at every stage in the legal proceedings for defamation she has decided to bring against her half sister, the judge has knocked back part of the case she and her team have presented when it mattered. She is for instance still persisting that it was Meghan?s words in the documentary etc that prevented her book ?the Story of Princess Pushy?s Sister? from selling.

Pleeeeze, if that book sold more that a couple of hundred copies (and obviously to anti Sussexites) from the date of publication I would be extremely surprised. And the very premise shown in the title was wrong. If Samantha knew anything about Royal life, the BRF or Britain itself, she would have known immediately that Meghan was never ever called ?Princess Pushy? by anyone bar Samantha herself. That name belonged to Princess Michael of Kent in the first twenty or so years of her marriage to Pr Michael of Kent.  Even she isn?t called that any more.

Meghan Markle Wins Bid To Have Half-Sister's Lawsuit Thrown Out

?On February 7, a judge in a district court in Florida rejected a bid to stop the Sussexes from giving evidence in a legal deposition. However, judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell said at the time that a ?preliminary peek? suggested some of Samatha?s claims ?may be ripe for dismissal.?
Now, a Florida judge has dismissed the case entirely. In the dismissal order, the judge wrote that any Meghan?s comments were an ?opinion about her childhood and her relationship with her half-siblings,? which is ?not objectively verifiable or subject to empirical proof.? Therefore, is it not ?capable of being defamatory.?

wannable

Harpers Bizar is unreliable, with no date of publishing. That article is super old and worst yet - it's filled with a pack of lies. IOW, it is still 'on going' and not all dismissed as they word it. Yikes terrible journalism.

Anyway - as of recent 72 hours ago - the Judge ''stil'' has to decide if there will be a ''trial'', if so - same like H, the pressure and burden of proof relies on Samantha.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 10, 2023, 08:13:37 PM
Harpers Bizar is unreliable, with no date of publishing. That article is super old and worst yet - it's filled with a pack of lies. IOW, it is still 'on going' and not all dismissed as they word it. Yikes terrible journalism.

Anyway - as of recent 72 hours ago - the Judge ''stil'' has to decide if there will be a ''trial'', if so - same like H, the pressure and burden of proof relies on Samantha.

Samantha has had one attorney withdraw from the case, in April. She and the lawyer fundamentally disagreed on how to proceed. She and her team have had to twice amend her defamation case. If you think that looks good for her, well, we will see.

Meghan Markle Gets Boost in Sister Samantha's Libel Lawsuit

wannable

Meghan also in the past changed a celeb lawyer (the plastic looking guy who is H and the washed up ex famous people actual AP case, Note: Check carefully that guy was the ''initial lawyer'' for Meghan, she did not like what he had to say, she changed him) to another lawyer in reference to her daddy letter case.  :hehe: Just saying.  It's irrelevant = in all seriousness, like finding micro aggressions, M did it too  :wink:

Curryong

Samantha also had to twice amend parts of her defamation case. The first part of it was thrown out by a male magistrate early on and the second by that female judge who virtually dismissed the whole case except for one narrow window. It doesn?t say much for her legal team!

wannable

For what it is worth she should not have done this. The world already knows that Meghan lied to a court of law.

Why beat a dead horse?

It is a waste of time trying to accomplish someone who is already finished.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 11, 2023, 12:24:20 AM
For what it is worth she should not have done this. The world already knows that Meghan lied to a court of law.

Why beat a dead horse?

It is a waste of time trying to accomplish someone who is already finished.

What do you mean,? accomplish someone?? That phrase just doesn?t make sense in English. And if she is finished why are you writing about her.

Meghan finished? Well, for someone who is finished she is still getting plenty of clickbait and publicity!

She should not have done this?? Samantha is a creature eaten up by jealousy and bitterness about Meghan. Her own mother, brother and daughter have all said so on several occasions. She began this persecution in 2016 when it became known that Meghan and Harry were dating and Samantha began trolling on her Twitter. Samantha deserves everything that will happen to her as her case crumbles into dust.

wannable

'something to someone'. Meghan has already been exposed multiple times, which generates loads of viewing. Some like to see a downfall, others learn 101 of what not to do.

Curryong

Quote from: Curryong on November 10, 2023, 08:58:25 PM
Samantha has had one attorney withdraw from the case, in April. She and the lawyer fundamentally disagreed on how to proceed. She and her team have had to twice amend her defamation case. If you think that looks good for her, well, we will see.

Meghan Markle Gets Boost in Sister Samantha's Libel Lawsuit

Below is a Florida court document showing Samantha?s THIRD amended complaint in her defamation case. So, as I mentioned before, she and her team have had to amend and withdraw whole sections of her case since this first started. As well as change lawyers. What does that say about herself and her legal team? Not much!

DocumentCloud

wannable

The trial will begin in Tampa on November 4, 2024, a judge ruled this month.

Samantha Markle Vs. Meghan Markle