Return to slender for Sarah Ferguson, the diet queen

Started by snokitty, December 11, 2014, 01:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Sarah Ferguson looks svelte at the premiere of The Theory Of Everything | Showbiz | News | Daily Express
Following her recent dramatic weight loss, an elegant Fergie in a little black dress joined celebrities at the Odeon Leicester Square in London for the screening of the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life of genius physicist Stephen Hawking.

The film charts Stephen's experiences as a PhD student at Cambridge to him being named a Companion of Honour by the Queen in 1989.

The movie is tipped for Oscar glory and stars Eddie Redmayne, 32, as a young Stephen, now 72, and Felicity Jones as his first wife Jane Wilde.

The film is based on the memoir Travelling To Infinity: My Life With Stephen, which was written by Jane, who attended the film with the scientist.

Fergie, 55, once dubbed the queen of yo-yo dieting and a former ambassador for Weight Watchers, seems to have conquered her weight problems at last – thanks to a challenging boot camp in Swiss ski resort Verbier.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

cinrit

QuoteSarah Ferguson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, showed off her 50-pound weight loss on the blue carpet this week.

The 55-year-old ex-wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, attended the London premiere of The Theory of Everything on Tuesday. Ferguson accentuated her figure by wearing a black dress with sheer and lace detail, and accessorized with jeweled pumps and a small clutch.

Ferguson previously told Hello! she dropped the pounds by cutting sugar and following an exercise regime. Ferguson struggled with her weight for years, and endured tabloids calling her names such as the "Duchess of Pork."

More: Sarah Ferguson shows off 50-pound weight loss - UPI.com

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK