Main Menu

LURKERS--please read!!!

Started by FtLouie34, August 06, 2003, 01:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FtLouie34

they get a piece of Gingersnap!!

pixie

Quotethey get a piece of Gingersnap!!
Now let's not go crazy . . . generous as we are, he's not up for grabs.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Cassabelle

Blasphemy!!!! :lol:

Gingersnap is NOT available for lurkers  :angry:  

sunshine69

Just like the P.William forum is locked to lurkers, Gingersnap is locked for ANYBODY until they prove themselves worthy of a tiny crumb.

I'll add my red stilettos, though. (Don't worry, fellow Harry's Angels and Henchwomen, I bought a new pair. ;) )
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

pixie

I don't think it's locked to lurkers anymore.  The original post was from may.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

yeah but c they don't have 2 kno that...well I guess they do now b/c sum people couldn't catch on! well lurkers I guess u don't get him but if we r willing 2 bribe u and welcome u with open arms u really can't beat that so just join jeez we don't bite....lurkers

sunshine69

It's still worth it. I hope some of our lurkers decide to join after reading some of our newer bribes.  :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

I'll let someone come as my guest to the forum awards.....you just cant come in the car with Wills and I...the windows might get a little steamy if you catch my drift.
Harryite #0035

kasper

Quote...the windows might get a little steamy if you catch my drift.
Dangit!  I told Armando to fix that car heater and he probably forgot again!

LOL........... :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

OMG I literally laughed out loud for a minute after that one!!!!
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

yeah I'm lost and confused

FtLouie34

oh wassup Kasper's cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u Kasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kasper

No prob.!  :D

BTW, I sent you a pm on how to put the avatar.  Tell me if you're still having problem.

FtLouie34

omfg it just doesn't want 2 work...how do I get the url of a specific picture? b/c I try and try and my computer still decides 2 b mean

kasper

The url is the web address of your pic.

For example the url of this site is specific page is:  http://theinternetforum.info/royalforum/ind...E=02&f=16&t=458.

You would need more than just say www.yahoo.com

The url is usually longer.  And the that you use for the avatar should end in .jpg instead of .com or .org, etc.

pixie

LURKERS!

There is now a 200th member award up for grabs tonight.  There are currently 199 members: here's your chance to shine.
-Zoe Williams

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

QuoteI'm sure all of you have noticed that the P. William forum is now locked to lurkers.  We don't want to be greedy, but we really would just like you to take part in the forum.  So, please, if you want to continue to read about Wills and know about links to latest pictures (and articles) or just to talk (or fight, LOL) about P. William, please register and post.

Thank you-

PS--like I said before, I'm willing to give a brownie to any NEWBIE who posts the most--lol  :D
Hey. I guess I'm what all you, members, call a lurker. I'm not sure when I started coming to this forum, I think it was sometime during the beginning of this year. I came to the forum after I was on the website called Prince William at St. Andrews, or something like that. I wanted to find more info on Wills, because like most of you I'm totally "in-love" with him, you know as much as one can be without ever meeting him. Anywho, I keep reading things about Lurkers, how they should join this forum, post, etc. I've been debating with myself if I should join or not. See, I'm kinda nervous when it comes to talking to people online or in forums/message boards, that I don't already know online, after I kept getting emails and IMs from perverts and so on. I'm not sure if I should or not but I don't want to be this person who comes and reads all of your posts without posting myself. I can't make up my mind. Did any of you have this feeling/problem before you joined in?

~Another "Lurker"~

PrincessPreppy

None of us are prevs dont worry. I've ''known'' these girls for about a year almost and not once have they done anything untorte. You dont need to tell us anyhting personal about urself like ur name, age, location, etc. Very few people know my name or location on here. Please join us we would love ur opionons etc on William and Harry or any royal for that matter.
Harryite #0035

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Thanks "Princess Preppy". I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my post or not. So, it's perfectly safe at this forum? I don't mind telling my age or first name, it's just that I'm kinda uneasy when it comes to one, talking to new people but also talking to people online. Everyone who reads my post must think I'm some sort of paranoid person. If I do join, which I have to admit I've been kinda wanting to for a few months, is it hard for people to start talking to you or replying to your posts, being new I mean?

~Another "Lurker"~

FtLouie34

really join ^! I've only been here less than 2 months, but the ppl here r awesome...no1 will ask u 4 ne personal information like ur full name, or ur age, or ur address so don't worry. we'd love 2 have u here posting and talking 2 us!! :D  

PrincessPreppy

Quote Thanks "Princess Preppy". I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my post or not. So, it's perfectly safe at this forum? I don't mind telling my age or first name, it's just that I'm kinda uneasy when it comes to one, talking to new people but also talking to people online. Everyone who reads my post must think I'm some sort of paranoid person. If I do join, which I have to admit I've been kinda wanting to for a few months, is it hard for people to start talking to you or replying to your posts, being new I mean?

~Another "Lurker"~
Naw, very few people dont ''fit in''. There are some things, little clubs that we have, for examlpe if u've been here im sure u know of the cheesemaids and the Future Royal Wives Club, those are somewhat exclusive but its all in good fun. You can always apply to be a cheese wench and if you find a suitble single prince who has not been claimed yet then ur a frw. really I dont think u'll have a prob. Just get a screen name that can have a nickname casue we're big on those here. lol.So which one do you like better, wills or harry?  
Harryite #0035

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Quote Thanks "Princess Preppy". I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my post or not. So, it's perfectly safe at this forum? I don't mind telling my age or first name, it's just that I'm kinda uneasy when it comes to one, talking to new people but also talking to people online. Everyone who reads my post must think I'm some sort of paranoid person. If I do join, which I have to admit I've been kinda wanting to for a few months, is it hard for people to start talking to you or replying to your posts, being new I mean?

~Another "Lurker"~
Naw, very few people dont ''fit in''. There are some things, little clubs that we have, for examlpe if u've been here im sure u know of the cheesemaids and the Future Royal Wives Club, those are somewhat exclusive but its all in good fun. You can always apply to be a cheese wench and if you find a suitble single prince who has not been claimed yet then ur a frw. really I dont think u'll have a prob. Just get a screen name that can have a nickname casue we're big on those here. lol.So which one do you like better, wills or harry?
Yes, When I first started reading post here, I seen something about the chessemaids. At first I had know clue what was going on but after reading a few posts I sorta caught on. (I thought all of you were hilarious, that's why I kept coming back to read posts to see if there was anything interesting about Wills that you all had found.) I've read about the Future Royal Wives Club a few times. Umm.... I like Wills much more than Harry. I talk about William a lot with my friend I know online.

I guess I'll try to think of a user name, which I've been doing for a few minutes with no avail. I just hope if/when I join my mom doesn't get mad at me though I doubt she will.

~Another "Lurker" (hopefully soon to be a new member)~

PrincessPreppy

oh my parents have no idea about the forum, and I like to keep it that way. Its funny casue I'm really involved in it and everything, but if my parents knew it'd be weird.
Harryite #0035

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Oh, I don't my mom would mind cause she likes William and she was a Diana fan. Okay, I think I know what user name I'm gonna try and use, I just hope it's not too stupid. I'll register.

PrincessPreppy

ok cool!! I'll try and come up with a nickname for u after I find it out, that way u'll feel like more of a part of the group.
Harryite #0035