The Iffy-Wiff Club: Prince Harry's Army Career Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

New thread

Nightowl

Sorry yet what can one say, mental health  expert....after the way he has behaved in public....... :teehee:
as I have learned over time, most people are sleeple as my sister used to tell me....blind, dumb and stupid over celebrities' or any one with money.

wannable

Quote from: changemhysoul on August 19, 2023, 07:15:20 PM
Well, then it's good that nothing you said applies to Harry because he never called himself a mental health expert.

But, it's always those who hold him to a higher standard that themselves cannot achieve that will lie on his name. There are also those who cry at him for perceived insults or actions and proceed to not be any better but still find a way to talk from their high horse. I would just hope that those who attack him, sure making sure their closet's are clean and they don't live in glass houses.

Also MODS, I'm not saying everyone who post on the Team Sussex forums, have to like them but seeing as there is an ENTIRE part of this forum that's for people that don't like them, can you please have people direct their insults and etc to that part of the forum and leave the space for people who are fans of the Sussex's in peace? I don't enter those spaces on the forum as to not ruin the environment of Sussex's bashing that they can enjoy.

It would be nice if the Team Sussex environment was free of that.

The latest Daily Beast by Tom Sykes - Better Up is going south. Their Impact Officer impacted the company good until September 2022, after the good impact came the bad impact thanks to H and the wife - they upped their trashing game, no new businesses signed up with Better Up, it went south.

Using hairplugs or photoshopping his bald patch won't change a bit, H needs to change his public behaviour.

I do wish him well at the upcoming Invictus Games, moving forward, no more trashing. (Although my wish and hope window is tiny, desperate people as he has proved will dance with the  :fuming: for money)

Where is the proof. Tom Sykes is the royal reporter, a regular twice a month fixture for The Daily Beast.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 19, 2023, 10:50:18 PM
The latest Daily Beast by Tom Sykes - Better Up is going south. Their Impact Officer impacted the company good until September 2022, after the good impact came the bad impact thanks to H and the wife - they upped their trashing game, no new businesses signed up with Better Up, it went south.

Using hairplugs or photoshopping his bald patch won't change a bit, H needs to change his public behaviour.

I do wish him well at the upcoming Invictus Games, moving forward, no more trashing. (Although my wish and hope window is tiny, desperate people as he has proved will dance with the  :fuming: for money)

Where is the proof. Tom Sykes is the royal reporter, a regular twice a month fixture for The Daily Beast.

So ?proof? about the Sussexes comes from, as always, a reporter on an online blog! Great proof! That would really stand up in any court of law, I don?t think!! ?Yes your honour, it is all absolutely true. Every word of it. I read it on a online journalistic blog Your Honour. It was written by Tom Sykes!? And the same, only more so, with people like Neil Sean burbling his gossip online. ?Yes Your Honour! Neil Sean said it, so naturally I believed it!? What!!  :lol:

Hello! Tom Sykes never had a good word to say about Harry when he was a teenager, over twenty years ago, when I used to regularly read his column. Hardly a strictly fair, unbiased reporter. How?s the drink problem going, Tom?  And as for gossiper Sean and his reports on the Sussexes, he?s a thousand times worse in his bias. Not a kind word to say about this couple ever. And as for Archie and Lili, constant snide remarks about them supposedly being ?invisible?. Well Archie certainly isn?t invisible to his kinder teachers and playmates and friends. Nor to his parents. Only to you and those like you, Sean! 

wannable

It's in the Iffy wiff, so no sweet  :wub: talk required.

Nobody is stopping you to believe or not  in Tom Sykes.  I honestly prefer Omid Scobie for all Sussex related stuff, even if he was caught lying in a court of law. At least there is a probability of 70 from the horses mouth telling him their Subjective truth.

TLLK

A reminder to all that the "Iffy-Wiffy Club" posts are for the following: "Candid talk on the Sussexes (for those who are undecided, skeptical, or indecisive about Harry and Meghan). Comments that are doubtful, dubious, betwixt, and between are welcome here." Anyone who chooses to read and join in the discussion of these types of  posts needs to be aware of this type of content and understand that there will be less complimentary comments made about the Sussexes here. If you wish to read complimentary or flattering discussion, please go to "Team Sussex." 

When it comes to Harry and Meghan, its time to choose sides!

Blue Clover