Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 01, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
^ I think it's amazing I find here the ONLY two fans of a woman who is despised by her OWN SISTER ... this woman cheated on her living in partner to upgrade to a Prince , brought in plenty of drama with lawyers in Town on Day one of this "relationship" , she has managed to have people call for Harry's Title to be revoked because she got him to put an IGNORANT statement out there and has a family that makes the Midds look classy ...plenty of reasons people have voiced their unhappiness with her ... again ... Cressida and her family wouldn't and didn't survive half of the things Megan and her family did ...hopefully it is over but she has done so much damage I can't see Harry recover she has managed to make him the new Andrew ... I don't think people will view Harry the same ever again ... he is so done and it is all thanks to her ... he would have to keep his head down and another 3 Years single to improve the current mess he is in ...

Well didn't Kate Middleton go for an upgrade when she got to St. Andrew's? She was seeing somebody and they (conveniently) broke up.

Who has the power to demote Harry? People on discussion boards with idle gossip? I doubt it.

Lots of people seem to like Meghan too. Maybe her sister is being a jerk

Eri

^ He is a jobless , lazy adult who would be a nobody if it wasn't for who his father is ... if he doesn't want to listen to the public who pays for his lifestyle that's fine by me but he better prepare to be the new Andrew ... you are more than welcome to link me a site or blog who has anything nice to say about this woman ...

sandy

He has a job, as senior royal. Why would he listen to the public if he wants to marry Meghan or anybody else? It's is choice and he's not going to survey the public to see if he should marry a specific person...or not. I see nice things said about this woman on this board and on others. She is not some sort if villain or anything like that.

Curryong

^^ Well, Eri, The Royal Forums Harry threads have reasonable and balanced views, as does this Forum. Heavy is the Crown is also a balanced Tumblr. The public doesn't actually pay for Harry's lifestyle at all, by the way, except for his security detail, which is heavy, as he is a target, who served in Afghanstan.

The only royals who get direct funding from the taxpayer are the Queen and Prince Philip. Harry is not a slave. Harry can and probably does take note of public moods, but the public is fickle and nobody should be obligated to give up a lover because of dislike of the prospective partner (especially by the rabble on DM and on Twitter sites) unless they are completely unsuitable, murderer, *** star, prostitute, something of that nature.

Yale

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle May Be Taking Their Relationship to a New Level | CafeMom

Pay close attention to the fact that people saw RPO's at Harry's favorite ski location scouting the area prior to their arrival.

Kinkade

^ Didn't they supposedly already gone to Verbier last month? Recycled news? Slow news week????  :orchid:

Eri

Quote from: sandy on February 02, 2017, 12:24:22 AM
He has a job, as senior royal. Why would he listen to the public if he wants to marry Meghan or anybody else? It's is choice and he's not going to survey the public to see if he should marry a specific person...or not. I see nice things said about this woman on this board and on others. She is not some sort if villain or anything like that.
Says the one who bashed Cressida away ... mind blowing ... working when he feels like it if we can call it work is not a job by the way ... let us not offend people who actually work ... in 2 years time Harry will stop being young and his fading looks will be completely gone and then the public will be heard and it won't be pretty ... just ask Andrew who was in Harry's position and can't do anything right since he was in his 40's ... Harry is of no importance he is an irrelevant Royal who asks the public to found his luxurious lifestyle so the woman he marries is very important and will either be the making of him or will make him the new Andrew ... by the way he lives at KP and tax payers pay his security whenever he feels like taking his next luxurious vacation so some better not give the "he isn't founded by the public" nonsense  :thumbsdown: ...

vlaxym

Quote from: Eri on February 01, 2017, 11:31:06 PM
^ He is a jobless , lazy adult who would be a nobody if it wasn't for who his father is ... if he doesn't want to listen to the public who pays for his lifestyle that's fine by me but he better prepare to be the new Andrew ... you are more than welcome to link me a site or blog who has anything nice to say about this woman ...
Well those on a sites and blogs who comment on her don't know her personally. I don't know her so I can't say anything positive or negative about her character. But the amount of hate she's getting on internet is outstanding. If she's good for Harry she should be good to us. Unless we know something about her the public don't it's not OK to bully her on internet really.

royalanthropologist

Quite strangely, I think that fundamentally Harry is a much better person that William. At least I do not get the feeling that he is manipulative and sleek like his brother. Harry has been in the army and he does quite a bit of charity. The royal family opened a can of worms when they first started marrying commoners from within the kingdom. This is precisely what made marriage impossible for Elizabeth I. She being the brilliant politician and strategist that she was, recognized precisely the dangers of marrying a commoner. First of all their family begin to develop delusions of grandeur which could potentially lead to treacherous ambitions (see Spencers). Secondly they could be social climbers who just do not know how to behave in that position (See Ferguson, Middletons etc.). Finally they could be unacceptable to the public who expect their royalty to be special and elevated in some way (see Meghan and Camilla). Had Harry proposed marriage to a foreign princess (e.g Madeline or even better Victoria of Sweden); there would be no issues at all. He would have a new kingdom as a royal consort and there would be no competition.  Now the family is stuck with the likes of Beatrice and Eugiene who are bound to make unsuitable marriages.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Curryong

I'm going completely off topic here, nothing new for me! We don't know whether Elizabeth I was willing or eager to share her monarchical powers with any male, foreign or English. She was wary of marriage for all sorts of reasons, IMO. However, as a young woman she was greatly attracted to Robert Dudley. He was ambitious but also, I believe, attracted to Elizabeth. We don't know what would have happened had Robert been a bachelor and not hitched to Amy Robsart. Her ministers would have disapproved but in this instance Elizabeth might just have followed her heart. By the way, she, one of the greatest of England's monarchs, had a mother who was a commoner.

royalanthropologist

But you are not off topic at all @Curryong. We are discussing potential royal spouses (Meghan) so your contribution is quite relevant. I think that the heart said Dudley but again the Spencer-type problem arose because he had ambitions of getting a crown matrimonial. Eric of Sweden was considered to be a good match (young, protestant, handsome and with a kingdom); however he was seriously mentally ill. The brain probably (and perhaps wisely) told her not to marry at all which is pity because the Stuarts were terrible for Britain. The Kingdom missed the courage and intelligence of the Tudors, although they were undoubtedly tyrants. Elizabeth was blessed with an uncommonly intelligent mother and father. Apparently her intellectual capabilities startled her tutors.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

SophieChloe

Well there we go.  Apart from the silly blue hat - it is clear for all to see - he is proud of his girlfriend and seems happy to show her.  Unlike you know-who-who!
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

LadyLenox

Haven't seen a picture of him walking beside his girlfriend since they Chelsy days! This is great!!!

Yale

I am so excited!  They have been together in London all this time!! I love it! And from what I hear they are on their way for a second vacation before Meghan has to return to work.

I think it might be possible that they are already engaged just keeping it a secret.  If not, I am betting on this Spring.

Lady Deb

PH and MM look adorable together! Lovely that they have been able to spend lots of quiet time developing their relationship while still taking part in their individual commitments.

I was happy that MM was able to go on her charitable trip to India, especially when she had prepared for and committed to it. Harry's public events on Wednesday and Thursday have continued to bring attention to important causes and have also been well attended by the general public.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 02, 2017, 10:59:16 AM
Quote from: sandy on February 02, 2017, 12:24:22 AM
Says the one who bashed Cressida away ... mind blowing ... working when he feels like it if we can call it work is not a job by the way ... let us not offend people who actually work ... in 2 years time Harry will stop being young and his fading looks will be completely gone and then the public will be heard and it won't be pretty ... just ask Andrew who was in Harry's position and can't do anything right since he was in his 40's ... Harry is of no importance he is an irrelevant Royal who asks the public to found his luxurious lifestyle so the woman he marries is very important and will either be the making of him or will make him the new Andrew ... by the way he lives at KP and tax payers pay his security whenever he feels like taking his next luxurious vacation so some better not give the "he isn't founded by the public" nonsense  :thumbsdown: ...

I did not think Cressida  and Harry had a future and Harry did not seem interested in her, rushing ahead of her when they were together (she also would glare at him--it did not look like a match made in heaven).

I reported my impressions. In any case, they broke up and it's over. So why rehash it. Possibly it was a mutual decision and maybe both are better off than if they "settled".

Harry has a job, a senior royal. I agree that Harry, William and Kate should be doing a lot more. But they do have work as senior royals.

Harry is not irrelevant, the Queen and Charles made it clear he will be a part of the scaled down monarchy. If you want to disagree with them, go right ahead.

Prince Albert is no Adonis but he managed to marry an attractive younger woman and settled down. The Windsors are not exactly the best looking people in the world. They don't generally age well.

I think it is mind blowing that you make such statements to me when you "bash" Meghan on a daily basis.

If they want to marry it's their choice.  Cressida at one point went in for arguably more PR than Meghan does now. She was in the tabs almost on a daily basis.

The body language is so different with Meghan and Harry. He is solicitous with her and stays with her. He would rush ahead of Cressida like he didn't want to be seen with her. Cressida should not have stayed in such a relationship if Harry seemed lukewarm when he was with her. Both were very right to move on.

Yale

Some here posted a few days ago that maybe Harry had come to his senses and broke it off with her because there was no news on them.  Well, so much for that theory. LOL!

Curryong

The two self-styled Twitter Queens, who have been spreading scandal about Meghan all over the Internet via their little followers, stated categorically that it was all over in December. They have an interesting reaction just now to the Sun photos. They were taken in December, according to them, and it's all a setup by MM. !!! Look dears, get a life! You were so wrong about this romance and you've both got egg all over your faces, enough to make six dozen omelettes!

I hope Harry and Meghan  had a great date night and we may see a Spring engagement.  :crazylove:

Eri

It's sad that PRINCE Harry can't do better than a middle aged divorce with a problematic family who isn't that attractive ... she will be the undoing of him the way Sarah was Andrew's ... his funeral ... I will be here enjoying the show ... Harry is an idiot who deserves all that WILL happen to him ... he is a not too smart spoiled daddy's boy who had it all handed to him dangerous combination that we are about to witness the results of ...

Curryong

Thirty five certainly isn't middle aged, theres been no contact for decades between Meghan and her problem relatives, and if Harry had everything handed to him he certainly wouldn't have started Sentabale and the Invictus Games himself, or served in a war zone in an Apache helicopter.

LadyLenox

Lmao Middle aged for a woman isn't 35 and she is a beautiful woman but say what you will to make yourself feel better.

Eri

Quote from: Curryong on February 03, 2017, 11:14:19 AM
Thirty five certainly isn't middle aged, theres been no contact for decades between Meghan and her problem relatives, and if Harry had everything handed to him he certainly wouldn't have started Sentabale and the Invictus Games himself, or served in a war zone in an Apache helicopter.
Harry has had everything handed to him including his Military carer because of who his father is that is a fact I can't believe we are even discussing ... as for this "relationship" it will end in tears and I will be here with my popcorn ... everyone believe I am against an eventual marriage between those two but to the contrary I say bring it on ... that would be something ... a gift to Royal watchers for decades to come like the York's marriage was ...

Cat00

lovely couple! Meghan looks beautiful in these pictures with Harry. I bet on an engagement this year too. :wub: :consoling1: :consoling1: :hug: :hug:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 03, 2017, 10:38:01 AM
It's sad that PRINCE Harry can't do better than a middle aged divorce with a problematic family who isn't that attractive ... she will be the undoing of him the way Sarah was Andrew's ... his funeral ... I will be here enjoying the show ... Harry is an idiot who deserves all that WILL happen to him ... he is a not too smart spoiled daddy's boy who had it all handed to him dangerous combination that we are about to witness the results of ...
\

Since when is 35 middle aged?