Main Menu

Hi

Started by lory87, August 25, 2010, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lory87

Hi,
my name is Lauren Ann . i'm 22 years old and i live in London with my parents and my two sisters. I've an undergraduate in English lit. and in this fall i'll start my postgraduate in history. I love my Queen Elizabeth II
Carpe Diem

Jenee

Hi Lauren, welcome to the royal forum! What drew you to our little hole in the web?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

lory87

Quote from: Jenee on August 26, 2010, 12:02:13 AM
Hi Lauren, welcome to the royal forum! What drew you to our little hole in the web?
because i love the monarchy and their history
Carpe Diem

Emme

Hi Lauren, I'm Emme.  Many Welcomes to the Forum!!!  I am from the States and I enjoy English history, too.  Have fun posting! 

:boredatwork:  :happyhappy:

marine2109

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome to the forum, Lauren. :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Orchid

Welcome, lory87.  I hope you find the forum interesting and fun. 

Given your interest in the history of the Monarchy, you may find the boards toward the bottom of the forum of great interest - Royal Splendor, Royalty Today etc.  Happy reading and posting.  I look forward to seeing you around!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Hale

:doublewave:  Hi lory87,

and  to the forum.  Great to hear from another fellow Londoner.  :yesss:   Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any queries please feel free to contact myself or another mod/admin.   :)

I look forward to reading your posts.  Happy posting.   :heart: :hug: