Meghan Markle and Harry tell all interview with Gayle King, CBS

Started by wannable, January 11, 2020, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

So you think a Harry and Megan tell all interview is not a threat to the monarchy?

Fresh reports Meghan's team is contacting major USA networks...

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: wannable on January 13, 2020, 01:58:56 AM
So you think a Harry and Megan tell all interview is not a threat to the monarchy?

Fresh reports Meghan's team is contacting major USA networks...

Lol, honey, y?all WE NOR THE BRF OR THE BRITISH PEOPLE ain't seen nothing yet.
YES THERE will be interviews. Yes Gayle will score the first. Common sense.

When is the question?
No ifs about it!

sandy

wannable

Tom Bradby is their mouthpiece, and he is not denying it, basically TB was told by the couple the list of warts and all of what they will speak out.  He said the couple are threatening to do a tell all if they don't get their sussexroyal website demands.

It doesn't need to be Gayle, it may fall into the highest USA network bidder.

sandy

Tom Bradbury is not Gayle King.

They are in negotiations, and there may be legal issues. I doubt they will rush to tell all.

FanDianaFancy

You can bet Gayle King, baby shower guest who had never met Meghan, Gayle, Oprashs best friend will get first interview here in the USA.

She would get first interview.
She is first and most connected to them.

If is not the question. When is the question.
Gayle has said she is not interviewing them .
I believe Gayle.

If anyone thinks Meg and Hen are not ever going to do interviews, you are in dreamland.
Meg and Hen WILL do their interview when the time is right.

sandy

Being a baby shower guest does not mean they are doing this interview.

What first interview? The ruling has not come out yet, they may be told no more interviews

It's not even If, it's press invention to get people riled over "bad" Meghan IMO. I am in Reality Land Here.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 11, 2020, 02:32:15 PM
I wonder if this will set things straight for Harry and Meghan? I heard that Oprah denied having talks with them before they made their decision, Gayle King is Oprah's closet friend. The Crown could talk them out of doing this interview since Harry is still negotiating with Prince Charles and HMQ.
I don't know if it will. I think this interview may be a big mistake. How can they answer questions without saying something negative about other family members? If they do they will create more bad feelings within the family, and you know who will be blamed.

Double post auto-merged: January 14, 2020, 05:27:39 AM

Quote from: sandy on January 13, 2020, 05:47:29 PM
Being a baby shower guest does not mean they are doing this interview.

What first interview? The ruling has not come out yet, they may be told no more interviews

It's not even If, it's press invention to get people riled over "bad" Meghan IMO. I am in Reality Land Here.
I thought she was bothered by all the bad press she's had. IMHO she should consider lying low and avoiding interviews.

Curryong

Gayle King has denied the whole H&M giving an interview with her shortly after it was mooted by (guess who) British tabloids. She denied talking to them about it or setting any interview up or anything about it. I put her denial up here a couple of days ago.

It would be valuable to remember that just after Meghan's engagement was announced, Doria visited Oprah (probably by invitation) on one occasion. The tabloids were ecstatic. A tell all sit down interview was practically done and dusted for the indiscreet mother of the bride. Rumours about this lasted for weeks. Absolutely nothing eventuated. If I had a dollar for all the baseless rubbishy articles that have been printed about Meghan/Harry (and Doria) in British newspapers since 2016 I'd be an extremely wealthy woman!

Princess Cassandra

I'm glad this has been denied. In time this will all die down and the tabs will find other fodder for their nasty work. Or at least, I think that is what the couple are hoping for.

wannable

Time will tell IF they do an interview with whoever. The point is Tom Bradby was their mouthpiece in the bribery, with MH issues himself, I doubt he'd be writing and accepting interviews telling about If the Sussex don't get their way, they will do a tell all interview, which IMO is still standing, because the finalization of the Sussex deal isn't over. 

Gayle King deleted tweets referencing the Royals were mean to Meghan. For what reason? Who knows, did she jump ship? Same with Elton John.

sandy

I watched my local news channel CBS--there was a British Journalist there and he was deriding the heavy bias against Meghan with choice examples. One accused her of putting Charlotte "at risk" of poisoning because of the type of flowers. Then there was a side by  side news story of Kate and Meghan when they were pregnant. Kate is holding her stomach and is praised as the epitome of expectant motherhood and on the other side Meghan was derided for doing the same thing Kate did. Some British journalists are very savvy about what is going on in the UK.

Quote from: Curryong on January 14, 2020, 05:37:17 AM
Gayle King has denied the whole H&M giving an interview with her shortly after it was mooted by (guess who) British tabloids. She denied talking to them about it or setting any interview up or anything about it. I put her denial up here a couple of days ago.

It would be valuable to remember that just after Meghan's engagement was announced, Doria visited Oprah (probably by invitation) on one occasion. The tabloids were ecstatic. A tell all sit down interview was practically done and dusted for the indiscreet mother of the bride. Rumours about this lasted for weeks. Absolutely nothing eventuated. If I had a dollar for all the baseless rubbishy articles that have been printed about Meghan/Harry (and Doria) in British newspapers since 2016 I'd be an extremely wealthy woman!

I remember the tabs blasted Meghan about Doria's interview. And it proved to be fake news.

FanDianaFancy

Apples and oranges.
1 Gayle King, Christ the King,etc. no one is scheduled for an interview.
2 Tom Bradbly said what he said and that is fact and cannot be denied whether you like him or not or The Dynamic Sussex duo or not. Still, TomBradby has no time, date, place posted up of any interview.
3  My opinion, your opinion, hunch does not mean an interview is taking place.
I believe WHEN MegHen want to sit down for an American interview, it will be with GayleKing.
Hey it might be an interview  their first interview, 2 years from now with Slash.
4. A link that Sara posted  from the telegraph, and sandy posts too I think was the telegraph or express side by side front pages of Katie and Meggie.
TOTALLY BIASED.
RACIST, NO.
Good girl/ bad girl duos.
Diana  / Fergie.
Elizabeth/ Margaret
Sophie/ Diana

Nasty , ugly, tabloid lies and garbage.
Hey, it comes with the territory.
That is why , rumor has been said, those people are to ignore the bad press, ugly, nasty tabloids, and the good press too.
The press would be enough to drive anyone nutz.
See Diana and the press. It was a love/ hate thing.
5 Meghan got slammed for things NOT RACISTS, but just stuff . Things she did sometimes brought it on herself.
Always touching her bump all the time every time the whole time. It was funny.
ALL women touch, cup their baby bump.  You have someone flipping, moving, turning around there, lol. Meg did this all the everytime every time the whole time at events.
It was funny. No it was not a crime, lol.

6=She had the most vile racist comments by seriously, mentally deranged subhumans as they hidebehind a keyboard in the daily mail, and other tabloids. Yes that was true.

7- The Royal Family was never racist to her.
The aristos welcomed her. She gave a speech at Straubenzee memorial which was odd. She did not know him or anything. It was a gesture to PHarry from them.
Meghan had glorious press, good reviews.  good crowds for her tours, walkabouts, events, etc.

8 As for Gayle, Elton deleting from their twitter, etc, best possible any comments left saying the BRF was racist and mean to Meghan because 1 , it was , is not true. Lastly, leaving that garbage up on their social media is damaging to them ( Gayle, Elton).

9. People are in a frenzy over this and this could.
It is interesting to see how people respond and like a celebrity.
Adoration. Fanatical.
I belong to a Black American woman?s  entertainment gossip site.
The anti vs pro Meghan fans.
The lies and rumors: William never defended Meghan. He bullied them.nKP is trying to destroy MegzHen. Carole M and KP are racist William is a racist. QE is a racist and QE and PC never gave Meghan support or a chance.
Then the snit side...Meghan was not pregnant and the pillow conspiracy.
Then you have the sane neutral crowd.

dianab

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on January 13, 2020, 05:31:20 PM
You can bet Gayle King, baby shower guest who had never met Meghan, Gayle, Oprashs best friend will get first interview here in the USA.

She would get first interview.
She is first and most connected to them.

If is not the question. When is the question.
Gayle has said she is not interviewing them .
I believe Gayle.

If anyone thinks Meg and Hen are not ever going to do interviews, you are in dreamland.
Meg and Hen WILL do their interview when the time is right.
I wonder what Oprah is thinking of all this... from her quotes/denials, it looks like she dont want get involved in this mess... the obamas already distanced themselves

i think even elton john said 'he's surprised'

Quote from: wannable on January 13, 2020, 02:46:32 PM
Tom Bradby is their mouthpiece, and he is not denying it, basically TB was told by the couple the list of warts and all of what they will speak out.  He said the couple are threatening to do a tell all if they don't get their sussexroyal website demands.

It doesn't need to be Gayle, it may fall into the highest USA network bidder.
maybe it's Bradby who'll get a new interview in future... as far oprah isnt looking very supportive imo

i thought bradby before 'africa doc' was william's friend too. obviously now he's a sussex friend

sandy

There is no sign that the Obamas are distancing themselves nor Oprah. I think the discussions and negotiations are not over and I think after it is settled there will be support from them.

dianab

yes, there are signs of the obamas distancing themselves, they let clear they barely knows meghan and arent in touch with her. people mag report.

oprah - the same - showing no support - No comment against media or BRF

sandy

It is too early to tell. I think Oprah would not make statements during the negotiations.

Obama and Michelle have a lot of things going on. Rumors are that Michelle may want a political career down the road.

dianab

i dont know as it changes they let it clear they have no contact with meghan, let alone influence over that. very telling a meghan's press vehicle - People mag- is reporting that

i cant help but think that oprah doesnt agrees with this racism accusations against the british. every time there's a rumor she denies there's tell-all interview plans

sandy

It is not known if they have had contact with Meghan...or not. Private phone calls or emails would not be apparent unless the system was hacked.

dianab

it definitely is known to the obamas whom they've contact or not... you should to read people mag report...

sandy

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: sandy on January 14, 2020, 08:23:37 PM
It is too early to tell. I think Oprah would not make statements during the negotiations.

Obama and Michelle have a lot of things going on. Rumors are that Michelle may want a political career down the road.
Quote from: dianab on January 14, 2020, 08:22:37 PM
yes, there are signs of the obamas distancing themselves, they let clear they barely knows meghan and arent in touch with her. people mag report.

oprah - the same - showing no support - No comment against media or BRF
Quote from: sandy on January 14, 2020, 08:20:11 PM
There is no sign that the Obamas are distancing themselves nor Oprah. I think the discussions and negotiations are not over and I think after it is settled there will be support from them.

Quote from: dianab on January 14, 2020, 08:27:10 PM
i dont know as it changes they let it clear they have no contact with meghan, let alone influence over that. very telling a meghan's press vehicle - People mag- is reporting that

i cant help but think that oprah doesnt agrees with this racism accusations against the british. every time there's a rumor she denies there's tell-all interview plans

I repeat.
Michelle Obama DOES NOT want to run for public office of anything. She SAID IT. Goodness she was appalled enough and squashed enough.
She is living and loving her life as a former  FL in privacy.

1. Gayle King has denied an interview.

2 Oprah?s has denied advising MegHen.

3=The Obamas  have denied advising MegHen.

None of these people respond to rumors. They get rumors about them all day and every single.
Oprah is going to interview Tom and Giselle ( Brady and Boucher).
Gayle is going to interview ?.                                                     ?
The Obamas are moving to Malibu.
The Obamas are advising Joe Biden.
Harmless rumors. Nothing rumors.
Who cares ? They don?t.

NOW these rumors of Gayle interviewing, Oprah advising, Obama?s advising, they all shut that shyt down right away.
Why?
You are talking about US and British govt relations. A family of BRF. The British people. The taxes there being spent on QE, PC Duchys, funding...ohhhhhh nooooo. None of this is the business of Oprah , Obama?s, Gayle .

It would look really bad, Pr disaster, for them to be butting in this business.

sandy

I said there were rumors regarding Michelle. The disappointment in the Democratic candidates caused "chatter" that she would run.

FanDianaFancy

No.  Oprah and company will NEVER come out and support MegHen against The Establishment, QE, etc.

Yes, I can see Gayle getting the interview. I can see Oorah running some huge article or having Meg do something for Oprah, the magazine or crossing paths with the Obamas at functions.

Truly, I wonder about that because the Obsmas don?t seem to be at any functions. They are really living out of the spotlight.

Double post auto-merged: January 15, 2020, 03:18:31 PM

Quote from: sandy on January 15, 2020, 03:06:34 PM
I said there were rumors regarding Michelle. The disappointment in the Democratic candidates caused "chatter" that she would run.

I know you said Sandy. I am not accusing you or anything like that.
I am going after the rumors and not you or Curry or  wannabe or anyone.

I said there are rumors all day, every single day. I agree . Yes . Rumors.

Repeated rumors even going against what has been said by the sources such as Michelle so. She said. She even wrote it.
What more can she do? Lol.
Mrs.O is not ever running for public office.
Talkings heads on  tv, the media, do what they do
Like , lol, 2,400 tv news shows, lol,   on 24 hours a day. Fill air. Say anything Repeat a rumor. Make up one.

sandy