Main Menu

Hello

Started by Leviathan, July 23, 2005, 08:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leviathan

This isn't where I parked my car.
Sincerely,

Head Ninja Master/Acting president and founder of the Ninja Councel

If God hadn't invented beer, all humans would be attractive by now, due to the process of natural selection...

TB

Maybe bbb stole it. :P

I Pirates

Beebs

:happytears:  :happytears: WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! :wavey:  

TB

People should get a jar of bean dip or something when they join. :blink:

I have no clue why I just said that. Oh yeah. It's 4:40 in the morning!  :unsure:  :woo:  

I Pirates

Beebs

Then all the admin and mods can pass out chips, and everyone will get to know eachother! ^_^  

TB

Yes, but then the bean dip would actually make sense and have a purpose. :P :rolleyes:

On a side note....we have three boxes of pizza in our refrigerator. It would've been two, but pizza hut screwed up and gave us the third one for free. Anyway, I'm pretty much tearing through them. I'll probably have gained 10 pounds by Monday.  :o  :cry:  :lol:  

I Pirates

Beebs

:happytears: That's right TB, lets talk about pizza on Mr. Raw food diet's thread!  :happytears:

Come to think of it..he HATES beans!  :happytears: LMAO!! :happytears:  

TB

I don't care who hates bean dip! I don't even like bean dip! It's the thought that counts, you know. :lol:

Hmm... well then we'll just have to go with a wheel of cheese then. :P  

I Pirates

Beebs

OH YES! A wheel of cheese. Who doesn't like cheese? Leviathan loves cheese...raw cheese.

TB

What the hell does it matter? Cooked bacteria...non-cooked bacteria... It's cheese! :woo:  Leave it in the sun long enough and you'll have a gooey mess of semi-cooked bacteria.

I Pirates

Beebs

But really tho, if you like cheese, raw cheese is VERY GOOD! :drool:  

TB

Cheese is very good. Very bad for your health...but it's sooo good. I'm a mozzarella person, myself.  

I Pirates

Beebs

I like any kind of Cheese!! YUMMY CHEESE :drool: !! Tehehe! Leviathan is a huge fan of sharp chesse.  ;)

The only cheese I don't really like is blue cheese...I can eat it...just not a lot of it.

TB

Sharp cheese is good. I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese or provolone. Except for american cheese and mozzarella, I don't really like the soft cheeses as much.  

I Pirates

LillyBird

I feel quite foolish, I never saw this part of the forum before. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Ok, so hello my name is Lillybird and I am a forumaholic, is the place for the meetings? :huh:

Cheese- I like cheese, I think I'm going to fit in nicely here... topics like cheese are easy to talk about and they go great with an addiction such as mine (forums, particularly this one).

TB

I think I just sort of travel around and start random conversations everywhere. :lol:

I Pirates

Beebs

You don't like provolone  :cry: You monster! :cry: I'm J/k w/you TB

Lilly~ This forum is for new users to introduce themselves, like Leviathan has. If you want, there is a place for you to introduce yourself as an old member.  ;)

Edit: Oops, okay sorry I get it now Lilly...BTW I don't think Leviathan is going to be too happy about this when he wakes up. LMAO!! Oh well, this is the way the forum works, he just better learn to deal. I LOVE YOU BABE!! :happytears:  

LillyBird

:P Thanks but I'm done with my introduction so I think I'm good. Besides I'm not an old member, I'm just less new.  ;)

Oh and it is nice to have a new memeber, Leviathan. ^_^

Beebs

FYI ~ Mad World is one of Leviathan's fav. songs  ^_^  (nice title Lilly ;) )

TB

QuoteYou don't like provolone  :cry: You monster! :cry: I'm J/k w/you TB
It's not one of my favorites. It's okay though. I mean...I don't hate it. I like Swiss a lot less than provolone. I like cheddar.. :D

I Pirates

LillyBird

Really, that's very awesomely awesome. S/he has great taste in music.  B)  

LillyBird

Who is this kid anyways... how do you know their fave song Beebs?

True- its a shame you dislike provolone because it goes great on a chicken dish I make and on pizza.

Beebs

Cheddar is YUMMY!!!! It gets a bit to oily (sp?) when you cook it...but then again that's the point, LOL!

Lilly ~ Do you like the tears for fears remake or the cover? Btw, Leviathan is a male...he's also my real life bf  :wub: . I hope he doesn't piss you off! :happytears:  

LillyBird

:D  I liked the cover more.
And he hasn't pissed me off...yet... I'm sure she won't or I'll kick him. :ph34r:

TB

QuoteTrue- its a shame you dislike provolone because it goes great on a chicken dish I make and on pizza.
If it's with something, then I have no problem with it. By itself, it's not on my imaginary top 10 cheeses list. :lol:

I Pirates