Re: RF could be my new home...

Started by Satrine, August 25, 2010, 01:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satrine

Hello I am back to the boards again. Take a hiatus every now and then, but always come back. Some of the older bloggers know me, but this is for the newer ones who do not. I try to be fair in my opinions and base them on the actions of people not who is popular. Sometimes I do not always agree with what others are saying and they don't agree with me, but I feel this is what makes life interesting as we all do not have the same views. Looking forward to talking to everyone again. - <3 Satrine
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

Hale

:doublewave:  Hi Satrine,

Great to see you back  :yesss: :yesss:                 

I really missed your posts and your humour.  :jester:   I am so happy   :banana:  that you are back.    :princess: :heart: .sticky <3

Scarlet Flowers

I remember you!  Welcome back. :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Jenee

Hi Satrine - thanks for coming back!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Satrine

Gosh, thanks everyone for the kind words it means alot! Missed you all, well most. Bwahahhha. Just kidding. :lmao3: :hug: :hearts:
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

WOW

:doublewave: Satrine good to see ya again :)

Orchid

Welcome back Satrine!!  It's lovely to see your name around the boards again!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil