Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie Leading Serpentine High Fashion

Started by Limabeany, July 02, 2014, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

Curryong

Bea at least has a little fun with fashion, takes a chance.

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteThey enjoyed something of a reunion on Tuesday evening after a weekend apart prompted by this year's Glastonbury Festival.

But while Bradley Cooper let his hair down on a wet and muddy Worthy Farm in Somerset, he was in significantly more refined surroundings – and with it some very familiar company – as he made an appearance at London's Serpentine Galley on Tuesday evening with Suki Waterhouse.

The pair looked smitten while posing for photos before making their way inside for the venue's annual Summer Party, which also attracted a host of A-listers including Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevingne, Keira Knightley and Princess Beatrice.
More: Suki Waterhouse, Bradley Cooper, Cara Delevingne and a host of A-listers: The very glittering line-up at London's Serpentine Gallery | Mail Online

DaFluffs

Both women look good but I give the edge to Eugenie.  She looks elegant.

wannable

Both ladies dresses are nice, shame the accessories don't match; lilac sandals, green clutch and red lipstick, whilst Eugene's nude pumps and grey clutch.  The budget ended in the dress.

Eri

They have a fuller and more interesting closet than Kate that's for sure ...

Sandor

Quote from: Eri on July 02, 2014, 07:58:46 AM
Bea's dress!!!  :vday2:

It's a great dress, but I think Beatrice made a huge error in wearing it!   :no:
Accepting...no, actively soliciting...such freebies from a designer turns her into a shill for fashion.  There's a reason members of the BRF insist on paying for their clothing and accessories.

(Comments are already saying she's just like her mother, angling for freebies!) 

sobriquet

Quote from: Sandor on July 04, 2014, 12:44:51 PM
Quote from: Eri on July 02, 2014, 07:58:46 AM
Bea's dress!!!  :vday2:

It's a great dress, but I think Beatrice made a huge error in wearing it!   :no:
Accepting...no, actively soliciting...such freebies from a designer turns her into a shill for fashion.  There's a reason members of the BRF insist on paying for their clothing and accessories.

(Comments are already saying she's just like her mother, angling for freebies!)

I've never really agreed with that. Everyone is always complaining about how much money the royals spend. Borrowing clothing would save money as well as bring more attention to British designers. Seems like a win-win to me.