Second gap year confirmed

Started by abc, March 18, 2004, 03:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

An article about the confirmation of harry's second gap year from the ever reliable hello.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

riley

I wonder what he'll do. Can't wait for an update. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

pixie

Hello! is cheating to fill space.  We got a confirmation back at the end of December.  Check it out here
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

abc

QuoteHello! is cheating to fill space.  We got a confirmation back at the end of December.  Check it out here
I thought it sounded familiar but decided to post it anyways. And I already realize they cheat to fill up space but at leaast they aren't making up a new story, well I think this is better, I am not relaly sure. Now they are just counting on readers being stupid and forgetting. Owe well I refuse to guy any tabliod anyways, no matter the story.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

LadyLove

Cheeky. Two years off from life. Wish I could do that.

abc

QuoteCheeky. Two years off from life. Wish I could do that.
Don't we all?

LisaG

I know!! I agree!! When does he go to Sandhurst??

princessrose

QuoteI know!! I agree!! When does he go to Sandhurst??
Its been said that he will enrol year 2005
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

AnitolaNova

I personally think he won't go to college.

princessrose

QuoteI personally think he won't go to college.
It has been confirmed that he will not go to university, its also certain that he is going to Sandhrust and he definitely seems keen to do so.

I won't be too surprised if Wills follows a similar path after he?s done university.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

AnitolaNova

QuoteI personally think he won't go to college.
It has been confirmed that he will not go to university, its also certain that he is going to Sandhrust and he definitely seems keen to do so.

I won't be too surprised if Wills follows a similar path after he?s done university.
Oh. What's Sandhurst??? :unsure:  

princessrose

QuoteOh. What's Sandhurst??? :unsure:
Sandhurst is a Military Academy, Harry has already passed his first army selection test with flying colors.

AnitolaNova

QuoteOh. What's Sandhurst??? :unsure:
Sandhurst is a Military Academy, Harry has already passed his first army selection test with flying colors.
Oh. Good times! :partytime:  

LisaG

QuoteI know!! I agree!! When does he go to Sandhurst??
Its been said that he will enrol year 2005
Thanks princess rose!  :)  

screw_N_scott

i want 2 years off were i do f uck all

wahhhhhhh its no fair

abc

Quotei want 2 years off were i do f uck all

wahhhhhhh its no fair
I wouldn't mind being able to do a gap year, or heck a gap summer. I agree it is not really fair but that's life.  

screw_N_scott

i went from highschool
to siast(tech shcool)
to 5 hills health region(more school)
now work

wahhhhhhh

its not fair

drvixen101

What can we say he is both privilaged and non-privilaged cuz first he got money but no privacy so thanks but no thanks I like to know that the next time I go out their won't be some old guy trying to get my picture for money.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059