Princess Diana - Pictures & Videos (Part 5)

Started by Kritter, February 07, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

@dianab, I like Princess Diana's stylish blue outfit she wore at the Christmas before the separation.

LouisFerdinand

In 1991 Princess Diana's Easter hat had netting.   
March 31, 1991: Princess Diana & the Royal family at Easter service at Windsor. | The Royals     

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

In this video I like how the ladies narrate how they recall the time they were little girls and had seen Princess Diana in Wales.     
Remembering Diana: Reliving her 1981 Wales tour - YouTube

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Princess Diana on February 4th, 1983. I like how Diana holds a bouquet of flowers.     
Princess Diana | The first time I saw Princess Diana up clos? | Flickr

LouisFerdinand

Princess Diana and Prince Charles visited Portugal in February 1987 to commemorate the Valentine's Day wedding six hundred years before of an English princess, Philippa of Lancaster, the daughter of John of Gaunt, to King John I of Portugal.   
Princess Diana in Portugal (Day 1) - YouTube     

:vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4: :vday4:

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

I believe that was one of the dresses auctioned for charity.

TLLK

Old video footage from a 1985 photo shoot at KP shows Prince William touching up his mother's nose with a powder puff during a break. It's the photo session where Diana sits behind her sons who are at the piano.  :Jen:

Prince William, three, powders Princess Diana's nose in unearthed footage from 1985 photoshoot | Daily Mail Online

QuoteUnearthed footage shows the adorable moment three-year-old Prince William helps his mother Princess Diana re-do her makeup during a family photoshoot in 1985.

In the video, which has recently been circulating on social media, the Duke of Cambridge, now 38, can be seen lovingly dabbing his mother's face with a powder pad, as they join Prince Charles and one-year-old Prince Harry for a series of professional photos.

TLLK

:xmas12: The late Diana, Princess of Wales Christmas outfits worn at Windsor Castle and Sandringham. A treat for all Diana fans and fashion lovers. Diana's look evolved from a more frilly look to a sleeker more sophisticated style so naturally it was reflected in her Christmas outfits as well.

Christmas Day Fashion Through the Years: Diana, Princess of Wales ? Royal Central

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

And now for something truly unique, here's a gallery of paintings by an artist who has created images featuring  the late Diana, Princess of Wales with her adult sons, their wives and children. Since art appreciation is truly subjective, I'll just leave this here for all of you to view.

Artist imagines what life would be like for the Royal family if Princess Diana was still alive | Daily Mail Online

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

A head study portrait of the late Diana, Princess of Wales sells at auction.

Rare portrait of Princess Diana sells for $201,600 - more than 10 times the expected price | Daily Mail Online

QuoteA rare portrait of Princess Diana sold for a whopping $201,600 - more than 10 times the expected price, Sotheby's announced Friday.

The oil painting, which is a head study, by the late American artist Nelson Shanks was done in 1994, three years before her death.

'Diana, Princess of Wales' was expected to fetch up to $20,000, according to the auction house.

Diana is shown in a green halter dress by designer Catherine Walker. She has earrings on and her eyes are glancing downward. The head study was created during the beginning of a larger full-length portrait, with artists occasionally using such head studies to gather details and perspectives on the subject's face.

Diana sat for more than 35 hours for a commissioned full-length portrait, which originally hung in Kensington Palace and now resides in her ancestral home in Althorp in Northamptonshire, the auction house stated.

Shanks painted a second full-length version of the portrait of Diana from memory in 2010.