Main Menu

Coloring of page

Started by oak_and_cedar, November 10, 2020, 09:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oak_and_cedar

The RIF is all white. I can barely see anything. Is there a way to amend this?

TLLK

@oak_and_cedar - I will check with administration regarding the color of the forum page.

oak_and_cedar

Thank you so much @TLLK . Its looking good now. Could barely see anything when it was all white. Sigh.

oak_and_cedar

@TLLK  Sorry for being a bother but it's happening again. It's difficult to navigate through this ... :(

TLLK

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on November 16, 2020, 11:56:31 AM
@TLLK  Sorry for being a bother but it's happening again. It's difficult to navigate through this ... :(

@oak and cedar-Please do not feel that you have to apologize for issues with the board functions.  :friends: I'll contact @Blue Clover.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: TLLK on November 16, 2020, 03:23:58 PM
@oak and cedar-Please do not feel that you have to apologize for issues with the board functions.  :friends: I'll contact @Blue Clover.

Thank you so much. :consoling1: It's typical when I try to get back this happens! But it's not the end of the world.  :)

Blue Clover

Hi, I will play around with the coloring.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: Blue Clover on November 24, 2020, 02:23:41 AM
Hi, I will play around with the coloring.

Thank you @Blue Clover. I do wonder if theres a bug somewhere in the code or something? The phone version is working just fine. This is curious since usually the site turns to white for a little while but then returns to its normal color for a long, long time. It doesnt jump back like this but I could be wrong...

Double post auto-merged: November 24, 2020, 09:54:46 AM

@Blue Clover
@TLLK

Just a quick update, the site looks fine when I access it through my firefox browser. So I will just skip chrome and use firefox instead. If anyone else has these issues they can try another brower.

Thank you guys for all the help!

oak_and_cedar

Edit: never mind. I got it back to what its should look like  :thumbsup:

TLLK

@oak_and_cedar -Glad to hear that the problem has been resolved.

wannable

Is it me or the website went from dark blue with red's to light blue old RIF when Mediastar was the owner?

Macrobug67

It does have the basic look to it.  Glad it isn?t just me.  I logged in and out, removed cookies etc....

PrincessOfPeace

Macrobug67

PrincessOfPeace

I was able to change it back in my profile page under layout. It gives different options and just click the theme you want.

I'm back to the good theme!

Macrobug67

Thank you !

Ahhhh.......home.