Main Menu

New Moderator

Started by Blue Clover, March 10, 2020, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Please join me in welcoming TLLK to the RIF team and wishing her every success in her new role. :welcome:

QueenAlex

Quote from: Blue Clover on March 10, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
Please join me in welcoming TLLK to the RIF team and wishing her every success in her new role. :welcome:

Welcome TLLK....

Curryong

Quote from: Blue Clover on March 10, 2020, 08:31:05 PM

Yes, congrats TLLK. Wonderful news!   :hug:

TLLK

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes.

:happy:

wannable

PrincessOfPeace

Trudie

Congrats TLLK I am so happy it is you appointed though I thought someone else might be I am happy I was wrong.

oak_and_cedar

PrincessOfPeace

Id like to give another shout out to @TLLK.

Great job and we all appreciate your efforts.

Blue Clover

Yes! Shout out to TLLK for stepping up as Moderator!  :flower:  :goodpost:

LouisFerdinand

@TLLK, Congratulations!  :flower: :flower:

Princess Cassandra

You are doing a great job! So well informed, so balanced, so positive, and it is obvious you are actively seeking out news!

TLLK

I can't believe that it's been nearly two years since I've been appointed as moderator and later Head Moderator. Thank you to our administrator @Blue Clover for her trust and support. Thank you also to our moderation and reporting team: @Macrobug67 @PrincessOfPeace and @sara8150 for all of your assistance behind the scenes. Finally a huge thank you to our members and guests who contribute and participate here at  Royal Insight Forum.

:thanks:  :high5: :thumbsup:

PrincessOfPeace

Blue Clover

Quote from: TLLK on February 08, 2022, 05:21:08 PM
I can't believe that it's been nearly two years since I've been appointed as moderator and later Head Moderator. Thank you to our administrator @Blue Clover for her trust and support. Thank you also to our moderation and reporting team: @Macrobug67 @PrincessOfPeace and @sara8150 for all of your assistance behind the scenes. Finally a huge thank you to our members and guests who contribute and participate here at  Royal Insight Forum.

I am so grateful for our Head Moderator TLLK and her service to the board for two years! The moderator team is the best in the world of Royal watching. Many thanks to Macrobug67, PrincessofPeace, and Sara8150 for all you do behind the scenes to keep RIF in top condition. I am also grateful for all of our members and guests! Thank you for visiting RIF. Please post and share your thoughts with us sometime.

Happy Second Anniversary to a fantastic team!

wannable

I'm going to bake the 🎂, eat it and post 2 year anniversary of the ladies.  :wink: :D :hehe:

sara8150

Quote from: TLLK on February 08, 2022, 05:21:08 PM

You?re welcome!! I?m been moderator on Sussexes so im been reported on HM Queen Elizabeth II platinum jubilee,HM Queen Elizabeth II health update and mores on member of royal family

Congratulations @TLLK on your moderator