New Photos: Spanish Royal Family Summer End of Dinner at Almudaina Palace :

Started by karla64, August 29, 2006, 03:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

hippie_cyndi

yeah..she's very skinny...but i hope its just genetics...not cus she diets.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Jenee

Wow, she does look tiny!! Maybe it is just that one picture :unsure:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Lola

she has always been kind of skinny and she looked good...only kind like being surround by redwoods though! :happytears: is she really short or is it just the rest of the family just REAL TALL? i know felipe is like 6'4" but what about everyone else? :shrug:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

hippie_cyndi

well...she's the shortest in the family...felipe always dated tall blond models...then married letizia...the whole media was shocked...but she's an amazing...successful lady...&..he's lucky really...even if she was married before...&...comes from anti-monarchy family.

Lila the Flirt

La Reina and Doña Letizia  are short. Don Felipe is really tall. And the others are of medium height. :)

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

QB

Felipe is really REALLY tall which makes everyone next to him look short, but I think most of the Spanish royals are tallish or at least of average height anyway.
Why is you pickin on me? Is it cuz I is   ginger, aiii? –Arri G

dizzylizzy13

Oh my goodness ... I think Letizia is sooo beautiful but she does look a bit anorexic, especially where you can see the inside of her upper arm.
Has she always been this way ( even since her teen years) I wonder (genetics) -- or is it stress and Press induced?

Lola

i think she has always been skinny and i am thinking its more genetics than an eating disorder. plus, her career  was as news anchor so she had to be in front of the camera so there was probably the pressure to stay a certain weight b/c of it....thats what being in the spotlight requires i guess. plus, i think she appers quite active and always has been, so she is just in real good shape. she is very beatiful and i for one am glad felipe married her.  :flowers:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

hippie_cyndi

she was always skinny...but not as bad as it is.....i think due 2 the stress...&...media scrutiny...her weight has dramatically went down....i'll post pics of her when she was a journalist in iraq....mexico...&...others......just 2 see how healthy looking she was then.

dizzylizzy13

That would be great, Hippi Cyndi.
She is probably my favorite Royal female after QEII(Maxima is a close third). Intelligent,beautiful, nice, stylish, dignified, had a real life before Felipe, doesn't come across as a gold digger -- her virtues are too numerous to list even if she took Mr. Handsome off the market.
She's almost the Anti-Kate!

hippie_cyndi

blue eyes