harry's bodyguard

Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 23, 2003, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassabelle

Oh yes- lets!  I'll be sure to tell harry to pick up the tab.... he is a foot freak, so there should be no problem.  I'll also threaten to take away the use of my feet if he doesn't spring for some Dom Perignon, a NY cheesecake, and an entire day at Elizabeth Arden for all of us!  :D

Swooshy

Wait, what's the link to te article, I've been absent for a few days from my laptop!
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

sunshine69

Oooh, and a shopping spree!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

foxy lady rocks!

shopping?! sorry, i haven't been reading this page and i just skimmed and saw the word 'shopping'.  oooooooooh! exciting!  can i come?!

Kitty

Only shoe shopping and feather boa shopping-- we have a mission here girls! We have to focus!

Ok, maybe a little stop at Starbucks, but that's it!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

Cassabelle

*mentally shakes images of designer clothes and shoes and handbags*

Okay, I'm with you!!

riley

can i be an honorary angel henchwoman so i can come shopping with ya'll??? hey i am a fashion major after all...i could be useful....cheers :)
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Liv Jones

ahhh, i love shopping :D  

foxy lady rocks!

i've become an honoury angel henchwoman too!!!!  i love shoes..... but i dont have enough pairs! :angry:  

riley

i was at the mall last night and i saw this woman who couldn't have been any younger than fifty....and she was wearing these no back black stellettos....why??? they looked so wrong on her... i can barely stand stellettos cuz i have no balance in them...i'm too used to sneakers and sandals...oh well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

sunshine69

LOL...ok, add the Angels to the cheesemaids and cheesewenches, and FRW's.

Harry's Angels: Kitty, Cassy, and Sunny

Harry's Honorary Angel Henchwomen: Riley, Foxey...anyone else? Join while it's hot!!! LOL!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

KKirb88

Hey! I'll join the crew!!  ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

riley

Rock on Angels and Henchwomen!!!

Liv Jones

KKirb88

The henchwomen hahaha that cracks me up!  :lol:  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

wills_gurl0824

HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer