The Wales' Children's birthdays-All Years

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

well we shall see, hes only a kid and he could change a lot.  William looked like Winston Churchill as  a baby, but he grew out of that and began to resemble his mother...

sara8150

sara8150

Princess Cassandra

At last!  I knew Kate wouldn't let us down!  Thinking back on those first day of school pictures makes me realize that Princess Charlotte has changed and grown a lot. Hope she had a great birthday.

sara8150

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Send Birthday Note Princess Charlotte | PEOPLE.com

Princess Charlotte: Everything We Know About Birthday Girl | PEOPLE.com

Prince William reveals Princess Charlotte's exciting birthday party plans | HELLO!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's sweet message to birthday girl Princess Charlotte | HELLO!

Kate Middleton's photos of Princess Charlotte divide royal family fans over who she looks like | HELLO!

Princess Charlotte birthday: Harry and Meghan share touching message | Daily Mail Online

How Kate Middleton dresses Princess Charlotte in identical blue smocks | Daily Mail Online

Princess Charlotte is image of mother at same age - but who do you think is the closest look-a-like? | Daily Mail Online

Princess Charlotte birthday: Photos show her 'confident and playful' nature | Daily Mail Online

Expert reveals Kate Middleton's photography techniques | Daily Mail Online

Princess Charlotte looks smart in the same ?50 tartan skirt she wore last month | Daily Mail Online

New photos of Princess Charlotte were released on her 4th birthday | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

New photos of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge for her 4th birthday

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

Fans' anger at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's sweet birthday message to Princess Charlotte - Mirror Online

Princess Charlotte wears Prince George's hand me downs in fourth birthday snaps - Mirror Online

Royal fans are furious with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's birthday message to Charlotte as they didn't call her a 'Princess'

Princess Charlotte is the spitting image of The Queen in new birthday pics taken by mum Kate

New photos of Princess Charlotte released ahead of her 4th birthday | GMA

https://www.today.com/parents/did-princess-charlotte-wear-prince-george-s-hand-me-downs-t153371

https://www.today.com/parents/new-princess-charlotte-photos-released-her-4th-birthday-t153323

TLLK

Little extra honor for Princess Charlotte today and recently for Prince Louis. They're among the twelve members of the BRF who are honored with bell ringing at Westminster Abbey. :windsor1:  Westminster Abbey on Twitter: "The Abbey bell ringers are ringing 504 changes of Stedman Caters, followed by 360 changes of Cambridge Surprise Royal

Gert's Royals: UK Royal Birthday Bells, Flag, Gun Salutes

QEII, the DoE and the PoW are honored with gun salutes on their birthdays. :Jen:

The following adults are honored with flags on their birthdays: QEII, DoE, PoW, DssoC, the Cambridges, the DoY, the Wessexes and the Princess Royal.  :windsor1:

Curryong

Yes, and Harry will get the birthday bells and flags as a son of the Sovereign in the next reign, just as the Queen's children get them now.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on May 03, 2019, 03:58:47 AM
Yes, and Harry will get the birthday bells and flags as a son of the Sovereign in the next reign, just as the Queen's children get them now.
Yes I agree that when the next reign begins that the Sussexes will receive the same honors.

sara8150

Prince George shows his love of football and sports the Three Lions jersey in birthday pictures | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton takes NEW Prince George birthday photos ? including one from family holiday | HELLO!

Prince George Flashes Missing Tooth in New Birthday Portraits | PEOPLE.com

What's Different About Prince George's 6th Birthday Portraits | PEOPLE.com

Prince George: Birthday Portraits Through the Years | PEOPLE.com

Prince George's sixth birthday marked with new photos - BBC News

Prince George all smiles as he celebrates sixth birthday - as a football-loving future king

Prince George: New photos released of future king to celebrate sixth birthday | UK News | Sky News

Prince George birthday: Prince George ?very much his own man?, claims royal insider | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday pictures: Hidden detail you may have missed ? his missing teeth | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday pictures: Kate shares cute pictures of George as he turns six | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate gets behind the camera as Duchess celebrates George?s birthday with candid snaps | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George is the spitting image of dad William aged six in new birthday pics | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George shows his love of England football team in 6th birthday pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2019, 11:05:59 PM

Prince George beams in England football shirt in photos to mark birthday - ITV News

New photos released to celebrate Prince George?s sixth birthday ? Royal Central

Queen 'leaves presents by Prince George's bed when he stays at Buckingham Palace' - Mirror Online
It?s important for HM Queen as great-grandmother give to George on his birthday

Prince George flashes gap-toothed grin as he celebrates his 6th birthday - Mirror Online

Prince George's 'simple request' to make his sixth birthday 'low key' - Mirror Online
Low profile birthday no public birthday but they?re in mustique for his birthday

Prince George laughs in his England kit in heartwarming sixth birthday pictures taken by mum Kate ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 12:46:23 AM

The Queen 'leaves presents at the foot of Prince George's bed when he stays at Buckingham Palace'  | Daily Mail Online

How Kate Middleton and Prince William will celebrate Prince George's birthday | HELLO!

New photos of Prince George were released on his 6th birthday | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

Prince George turns 6!

Happy birthday Prince George! See adorable new photos to mark his 6th birthday | GMA

Prince George turns 6 as U.K. palace releases new photos - CBS News

https://www.today.com/popculture/new-photos-prince-george-released-ahead-his-6th-birthday-t159178

TLLK

Delightful pictures of a laughing and happy George on his sixth birthday! I spy a missing tooth too. :happy:

Curryong

Yes, George is growing up fast. IMO he resembles Mike Middleton, especially around the nose. Are Mike's eyes brown?

wannable

Happy birthday, lovely pictures, especially the ones taken at Kensington Palace gardens.  According to The Sun, the family are staying at Andrew Dunn's Villa in Mustique and the third picture was taken this past week there.

The official Instagram account of the Irish Guard has also posted a unseen photo of William and the children at the Polo last week wishing Prince George a happy birthday.  Charlotte is standing beside the Irish wolfhound mascot, I want to take you home with me look.

Irish Guards Mascot on Instagram: ?Domhnall and the irish guards would like to wish HRH Prince George a very happy birthday. Always ready to serve.

TLLK

WA with bell ringing for George's birthday today.
Twitter

QuoteHappy 6th birthday to HRH #PrinceGeorge of Cambridge. Our bell ringers are ringing 506 changes of Stedman Caters followed by 360 changes of Cambridge Surprise Royal. #HappyBirthdayHRH

wannable

That was quite loud, had to rush my mouse to volume.  :hehe:

TLLK

A fun retrospect of BRF members at age six from QEII-Isla Phillips. :happy:

Royal children: see Prince George, Prince William, Princess Diana and more youngsters aged six | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Twitter

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

QuoteWishing Prince George a very Happy 6th Birthday!

In October 2018, His Royal Highness was a pageboy at the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank at Windsor Castle.

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 04:20:08 PM

Message from the DoY today.

sara8150

Prince George to 'celebrate his sixth birthday with the Magic Circle'  | Daily Mail Online

Prince George birthday: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry lead tributes | Daily Mail Online

Prince George birthday: British Army shares photo of William and children | Daily Mail Online

Prince George looks identical to William, according to Royal fans | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 08:56:28 PM

NEW photo of Kate Middleton and Prince William's children is released on Prince George's birthday | HELLO!

Kate Middleton and Prince William send PERSONAL message after releasing Prince George birthday photos | HELLO!

Prince George Birthday Messages from Royal Family | PEOPLE.com

Princess Charlotte Shows Off Style with Unicorn Purse | PEOPLE.com

Prince George on Vacation in for Sixth Birthday Photo | PEOPLE.com

Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan Wish Prince George a Happy 6th Birthday

Prince George?s 6th Birthday: What He Asked For

Prince George Laughs, Shows Off Missing Teeth in Official 6th Birthday Photos - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2019, 11:53:14 PM

Meghan Markle leaves cute birthday message for Prince George | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday: British Army releases unseen photo of birthday boy Prince George | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday horoscope: How young royal has THIS destiny in his stars | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday: Prince George to celebrate sixth birthday with Magic Circle | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George news: George received adorable birthday present from US President | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday pictures: Who does George look like? Prince William or Diana | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday: Princess Charlotte 'had tantrum' on her brother's birthday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George latest: Queen Elizabeth puts gifts by George bed when he stays - Royal news | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on July 22, 2019, 06:25:16 AM
Delightful pictures of a laughing and happy George on his sixth birthday! I spy a missing tooth too. :happy:
Righto, and one that is halfway in. His looks will be so different next year when he has new upper front teeth!

dianab

he looks very much like michael middleton and now is easy to see kate in him - same face shape and cheeks

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: dianab on July 23, 2019, 03:28:45 PM
he looks very much like michael middleton and now is easy to see kate in him - same face shape and cheeks
I agree. I've felt he resembled his grandfather Middleton since we was about three. It will be interesting to see how much the Windsor genes emerge as he grows, if they do. They are strong genes because the Windsors are so related. Charles has his grandfather, George VI's, profile. Harry reminds many of us of his great, great grandmother Queen Mary - indicating a very strong family gene pool. But right now at least, George looks very much like Michael Middleton.

dianab

since he was about 1-year-old he's a mini michael middleton to me

amabel

Quote from: dianab on July 23, 2019, 04:25:56 PM
since he was about 1-year-old he's a mini michael middleton to me
I have never seen a pic of Mike Middleton at George's age.. so I can't see a resemblance. I think he has Will's blond hair and something of K's features

sandy

There is a resemblance around the eyes. George's hair is already darkening I think it will be light to medium brown.

TLLK

Quote from: amabel on July 23, 2019, 04:37:36 PM
I have never seen a pic of Mike Middleton at George's age.. so I can't see a resemblance. I think he has Will's blond hair and something of K's features

I believe that George also has the Middleton hair texture which is thick and wavy when compared to William's thinner and finer hair.

wannable

Quote from: sara8150 on July 22, 2019, 08:28:06 PM
Prince George to 'celebrate his sixth birthday with the Magic Circle'  | Daily Mail Online

They will have a wonderful time.  I bet the parents of the St Thomas Battersea pupils, all of George's classmates are super exited to be going to Kensington Palace next week. 

One thinks a ''small''leakage from Charles patronage 'Magic Circle' is sufficient without giving the exact date of the pinata party.  :random2: :bday10: :bdaycake: