Charlene attends Monaco Red Cross Ball w Princely Grimaldi Family

Started by serene grace, August 02, 2008, 07:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuei Fei

good221

Quote from: Kuei Fei on August 04, 2008, 01:45:36 PM
She's gorgeous. Most models are plain next to her.
i disagree with that, have you seen a lot of models  i know you love her but making that statement is naive and unrealistic. look at Victoria secrets model and all other runway models she does not come close, not a inch. :nono:

serene grace

She is a very attractive woman, I think she has a wonderful look, which is nice, she seems sweet. She certainly looks stunning at the Ball. If Albert wanted a model he could have had one or married one by now, he seems to like Charlene from what I can see in the press.
I hope she and Pr. Albert are happy. I'm still curious on, if he will marry her, it would be nice to see the Ruler of Monaco marry and make her Princess  Charlene.  :Royal:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2008/08/02/albert-red-cross/

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

good221

Quote from: serene grace on August 04, 2008, 03:19:30 PM
She is a very attractive woman, I think she has a wonderful look, which is nice, she seems sweet. She certainly looks stunning at the Ball. If Albert wanted a model he could have had one or married one by now, he seems to like Charlene from what I can see in the press.
I hope she and Pr. Albert are happy. I'm still curious on, if he will marry her, it would be nice to see the Ruler of Monaco marry and make her Princess  Charlene.  :Royal:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2008/08/02/albert-red-cross/

i don't think any model Will want any thing to do with Albert, that is why he might be settle down with second best, as for the press they only care about making money not finding out the truth,so i will not count on the press to tell me about their happiness. :tired:

lurker

I think Charlene is very pretty but her smile looks a little forced at times. I guess she feels uncomfortable in the center of attention.
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

Kuei Fei

I like her. She made one fashion mistake with that Panda dress, but it was nothing risque. She really carries herself well and it does credit to her character that she seems intimidated by all the attention.

Rhiannon*

Charlene's dress is absolutely stunning...I want it!  :drool:

Were none of Caroline's children there?

BUTTER

No, they was on vacation. CW dress was nice but, that flower no to big. Instead of looking at the dress everybody was looking at the flower. Caroline always glamours and Stephaine look hot and sexy I like that color Steph dress.