Main Menu

logging on

Started by QueenAlex, March 16, 2020, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenAlex

Im having increasing trouble getting into the Forum.  It takes about 3 tries today.  Is there a problem?

TLLK

@QueenAlex-I will ask our administration team and try to find the answer to your question. Personally I am experiencing issues with having to resend my posts.

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on March 17, 2020, 12:14:42 AM
@QueenAlex-I will ask our administration team and try to find the answer to your question. Personally I am experiencing issues with having to resend my posts.

tahnks I have had messages that it may be due to some kind of security issues.. but Im pretty hopeless on IT issues. 

Windsor

Hello,

There are currently server issues, due to expanded usage with people now staying at home for longer and increasing demand on the servers.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Windsor on March 17, 2020, 01:04:33 PM
Hello,

There are currently server issues, due to expanded usage with people now staying at home for longer and increasing demand on the servers.
Thanks, Windsor. I am on the verge of giving up work due to health issues.  so Im more inclined to look at the site.  tahnks

TLLK

Thank you for your reply @Windsor. I expect as school aged children and university students around the world switch to online instruction that will definitely increase the number of users.

Windsor

Indeed, increased usage across the board.

Because we are on shared server, we can be impacted by increased activity on neighbouring sites too.

Blue Clover

Windsor, Thank you for the update!