Countess of wessex's 50th birthday plans

Started by sara8150, January 13, 2015, 10:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

HereditaryPrincess

Sophie looks lovely in some new photos that have been released of her (I didn't realise she will be fifty already! She looks wonderful for her age), but I'm a bit disappointed they didn't release a family photo for her birthday since fifty is quite a big year. However since they released a family photo for Edward's birthday last year, perhaps they thought it would be a bit repetitive (?) to release one for Sophie's birthday as well. At least we have a family photo now. It was a lovely surprise. :nod:

I can't find the photos, but when I do I will post them.

snokitty

Sophie, Countess of Wessex attend engagements on the 50th birthday | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON

QuoteSophie, Countess of Wessex visits the Tomorrow's People Social Enterprises at St Anselm's Church, Kennington on her 50th birthday on January 20, 2015 in London

Double post auto-merged: January 22, 2015, 07:50:50 AM

Birthday of the Countess of Wessex | Royal Hats
The Countess of Wessex (née Sophie Rhys-Jones) celebrated her 50th birthday yesterday.  In honour of this milestone event, we are going to look back at her royal life through her hats.

Sophie's bold and daring hat style dates from the time she joined the British royal family in 1999. During the first three years of her royal life, Sophie's hats made strong statements- the crowns were tall, the shapes were exaggerated and the embellishments were not held back
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty