Request for more emoticons please..& new photos of Beautiful William.

Started by aes1010, November 24, 2006, 08:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aes1010

To the website administrator...Please add more emoticons the current collection when posting a reply.

Also, it has been a while since anyone has posted new, recent pictures or videos of William.

Got any???  I am having withdrawal symptoms...  :kisskiss:
AES

Jenee

Our emoticons folder is currently full.

Don't forget you can click on "more" under the emoticons that show up when you click reply, and a pop-up will open with the rest of the emoticons.

As for the William pics, you are on your own, I am not a paparazzo.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Gems

Jenee

Yes, we try to keep them fresh!! We'll actually be adding some christmas ones soon ;)

karla64

Thank you  jenee  i would like to see some emotion christmas... karla64 do you know where emotion cool said  I love you in Sign language ASL.. I tried to look anywhere. Ican't find it...

karla64

aes1010

Perfect...thank you for enlightening me on the fact I can click on "more" for the rest of the emoticons.

Cheers!
AES

lizzie2106

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Jayne

Cassidy

So, if the folder is full and you'll be adding some Christmas ones soon does that mean you'll be throwing out some of the ones that are already there? And will we be able to use them if they're not shown in the... eh... window-that-pops-up or are they gone for good (or until Christmas is over)?

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

agentblueberry

you can still use them like this one :flirt: i used it but it's not on the list you have to remeber the name thingy... i think
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Jenee

Yeah, that's how we do it... we just "hide" some (like all the halloween ones :halloween2:)

It messes up posts if we delete them, be/c then you just see the code and that looks weird :teehee:

Cassidy

Ok, neat. But... you said the folder is full, is that the folder that shows us the emoticons then? Not the one that actually holds them? Or am I just making a simple thing compicated? :P

[

Jenee

:teehee: When you click on "reply" you'll see 2 lines of emoticons. That is how we want to keep it ;)

Cassidy

Huh? That's not what I was trying to ask. Let me try again, maybe I can put it into context this time :teehee: ... so back to the full folder. When you remove the emoticons from the folder, they still exist? Unless you delete them?

[

Jenee

:hmm: I am not sure :lmao:

It says "Note: this won't remove the images, just the choices" but I'm not really sure what that means :lol: The ones I've deleted are no longer on the list, if that clears anything up :shrug:

Cassidy

Then how can you add more emoticons if we can still use the old ones, even if we can't see them on the reply screen or in the 'more' pop up window?

[

Jenee

Cassidy

But can you still use the ones you deleted if you remember the code? Like the :flirt: one?

[

Cassidy

I'm going to get to the bottom of this before I go to bed :teehee:

[

Jenee

Jenee

Jenee

:flirt: wasn't deleted, it was just hidden. The deleted ones are deleted totally

Cassidy

[

Jenee