Japanese Monarchy: Articles from 2009-2010

Started by Kuei Fei, November 18, 2008, 06:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuei Fei

In the thread about the Empress's birthday statement it mentions that she is praying for her husband while he battles cancer.

Does anyone have any news about it.

Stix Chix

it seems he does. :(

Japan's empress releases annual birthday statement--International Herald Tribune
QuoteJapan's empress is praying for her ailing daughter-in-law and worries about the cancer her husband is fighting, but gets great joy from her grandchildren, she says in her annual birthday statement released Monday.

Harryite #0004

Kuei Fei

Arubiina

It is very sad news. I wish Emperor Akihito recovery.

Kuei Fei

tara1982

I have my own theory about cancer.
It is just theory of not medic person (me), but if here will be true I will be happy. And it is just theory, which I did according papers in internet (scientific and folk).

I think cancer cell is cell in which exist yeast (or simply fungus with yeast structure).
If cells with yeast have O2 (oxygen) - it is non-cancerous growth.
If cells with yeast have no ability of taking O2 (in this case yeast take O2 from "environment") - it is cancerous growth.
So:
possibly if what I say is correct it means that if you give O2 (air) to organism and cells, in this case cancer cells did not die but "fall asleep" (as yeast will take oxygen from .. well oxygen itself).
It is possible that if you will breathe more you feel better.
So if cancer is fungus like yeast, maybe cancer person may heal with simply what destroy fungus.
So: Firstly - give more O2 and yeast wouldn`t have to take O2 from environment, so cancer will stop his growth for a moment.
And then destroy cancer by vinegar, strong red wine with at least 16-and more % (not less 16%, because some yeast live at 15 %)... I don`t know. I know only vinegar to help
Here must be some experiments.

If somebody read it, and somebody tells it to some one I hope that everybody will be heal.
Eperiments must be if it is true.

Emme

The Emperor is in my prayers!

Kuei Fei

Quote from: tara1982 on November 24, 2008, 02:36:15 PM
I have my own theory about cancer.
It is just theory of not medic person (me), but if here will be true I will be happy. And it is just theory, which I did according papers in internet (scientific and folk).

I think cancer cell is cell in which exist yeast (or simply fungus with yeast structure).
If cells with yeast have O2 (oxygen) - it is non-cancerous growth.
If cells with yeast have no ability of taking O2 (in this case yeast take O2 from "environment") - it is cancerous growth.
So:
possibly if what I say is correct it means that if you give O2 (air) to organism and cells, in this case cancer cells did not die but "fall asleep" (as yeast will take oxygen from .. well oxygen itself).
It is possible that if you will breathe more you feel better.
So if cancer is fungus like yeast, maybe cancer person may heal with simply what destroy fungus.
So: Firstly - give more O2 and yeast wouldn`t have to take O2 from environment, so cancer will stop his growth for a moment.
And then destroy cancer by vinegar, strong red wine with at least 16-and more % (not less 16%, because some yeast live at 15 %)... I don`t know. I know only vinegar to help
Here must be some experiments.

If somebody read it, and somebody tells it to some one I hope that everybody will be heal.
Eperiments must be if it is true.

Excellent theories.

tara1982

This paper could help (in Russia) http://oncologia2.narod.ru/index7.html

Jenee

Emperor Akihito, 74, to take short rest

QuoteAkihito underwent surgery in 2003 for a prostate cancer and hormonal therapy continues to prevent a relapse.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Kuei Fei

Jenee

marine2109

QuoteJapanese Royals Celebrate The New Year
TOKYO - JANUARY 02:Crown Princess Masako, Crown Prince Naruhito, Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko wave to the well-wishers celebrating the New Year at the Imperial Palace on January 2, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan. About 52,000 people visited the Imperial Palace in the morning to celebrate the New Year with the Japanese Imperial Family.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=84104472#

Kuei Fei

Jenee

tara1982

http://wu-scarea.livejournal.com/5510.html
I think this idea has something special.

Jenee

Google

She must be improving at a snail's pace if she's not better yet!

Jenee

Countessa

Yeah, I think she's been improving for the past 6 years at least. She doesn't travel with her husband or have many public events. Maybe this is why her sister-in-law Kiko is becoming more popular than Masako.

Arubiina

Prince Hisahito's birth has contributed to increase in Princess Kiko's popularity. Crown Princess Masako has started appearing on a public scene, which may be indicative of steady progress in treating her medical condition.  As for not travelling with Crown Prince Naruhito, I dare to presume that the IHA is in charge of the decision process.

Jenee

M&C

QuoteA chef wants to feed Japan's Emperor Akihito poisonous blowfish.

Yutaka Sasaki thinks the 75-year-old royal - who is protected by a centuries-old law which bans the Japanese monarch from eating the fish, known as fugu - should "set a good example" and chow down.

Miz Busybody

I wonder if her often wearing pant suits in public is a way of being a more modern princess especially in light of the very traditional Japanese royal house.  I think she always looks lovely no matter what she wears and I hope she is allowed to make more public appearances.