Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat Part 2

Started by TLLK, December 14, 2021, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Date night! Princess Beatrice looks elegant in a black dress as she and husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attend opening of new luxury hotel The OWO |

QuotePrincess Beatrice looked chic in a black blazer last night as she enjoyed a date night with her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

The Duke of York's daughter, 35, was beaming as she joined Edo and a host of other celebrities for the opening of The OWO in Whitehall yesterday.

Built on the historic royal site of Whitehall Palace, Britain?s Old War Office has undergone a monumental six-year transformation to become a hotel, as well as a selection of restaurants, bars and even a spa.

Curryong

Princess Anne was also present and unveiled a plaque for the occasion. A host of celebrities were present. An unusual sort of engagement for Anne, really. This was the sort of thing Charles enjoyed and would attend when he was POW.

Celebrities and royals gather for the opening of OWO hotel | The Independent

TLLK

QuoteAs two dyslexics, we will be figuring out as parents whether or not our children have dyslexia and how best to support them," Princess Beatrice told Lessons in Dyslexic Thinking host Kate Griggs. "But I think the most important thing that I can do, hopefully, if they are lucky enough to be dyslexic as well, then I feel really grateful that we can help them with resources.?

"Being a part of this community, I think has given me a bit more of an understanding and I'd really like that for all parents,? she continued. ?So actually bringing the parents into the conversation, I think is really exciting because when a parent does happen to have the news that their child is dyslexic, right now, I don't think they're getting the right support. We?re still very early days in what we?re achieving together, and it?s really exciting to see how we can do the work to help the parent be the best version of themselves."

Thank you for sharing @PrincessOfPeace. I had not known that Edo was also dyslexic.
I've always admired Beatrice for being so open about her learning disorder. Read below for a list of royals with dyslexia.

Royals with dyslexia: UK- Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice, Lady Davina Windsor
                                 Belgium-Prince Emmanuel
                                 Luxembourg-Prince Louis
                                 Sweden-King Carl XVI Gustaf, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Phillip
                                 Greece-Princess Maria-Olympia

PrincessOfPeace

Beatrice and Edoardo attended The Fayre of St James's Christmas Carol Concert at St James's Church in London today:

Princess Beatrice Londonnovember 28 Pictures and Photos - Getty Images,%202023&sort=newest&irgwc=1&esource=AFF_GI_IR_Skimbit%20Ltd._10078&asid=Skimbit%20Ltd.&cid=GI&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Skimbit%20Ltd.&utm_content=10078

wannable

Westminster Abbey
@wabbey

Members of the Royal family, including HRH Princess Eugenie and HRH Princess Beatrice, arrive for tonight?s service.

📸contains flashing images.

#RoyalCarols
#TogetherAtChristmas

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733167198137364596
https://twitter.com/i/status/1733167198137364596

Blue Clover

Princess Beatrice is surrounded by support. I am sure she will be able to get through this challenging time her father is experiencing.

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

LouisFerdinand

Is Lexi Bowes-Lyon related to the Bowes-Lyons who are relatives of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother?

Blue Clover

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

The more, the merrier!' Mother of Princess Beatrice's stepson says she is still close with her ex-fiance and is happy her child has 'two sets of parents trying to help him' -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13232793/The-merrier-Mother-Princess-Beatrices-stepson-says-close-ex-fiance-happy-child-two-sets-parents-trying-help-him.html

Blue Clover

PrincessOfPeace

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are all smiles as they join his mother - and her prestigious sculptor husband - for dinner in Mayfair

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13296053/Princess-Beatrice-Edoardo-Mapelli-Mozzi-Dinner-Mayfair-Mother.html

Curryong

Quote from: Blue Clover on April 25, 2024, 02:21:33 AMHow sad.

I remember that courtship, and his criminal record. What on earth did Beatrice see in him? She was so heartbroken when he had to return to the US.