Harry's testino picts

Started by abc, March 24, 2004, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

AnitolaNova

I like the 2nd one. He looks all cute with his red cheeks. I wonder if all his cheeks are red??  ;)  :lol:  :P  

LisaG

These are great pictures of harry!!! He looks good in them, agreed kitters???

kitkat

QuoteThese are great pictures of harry!!! He looks good in them, agreed kitters???
He's so adorable. He's no William though. I mean, his butt is just better..heehee *blushes*

AnitolaNova

Harrys cute. Williams sexy. There is a difference.

dcd

I saw that VH1 thing about sybling rivalry last night.  I watched their whole segment but am still clueless as to why Harry becomes king.  They thought that Will was the better looking. :blink:  :rolleyes:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

sara1981

I like William looks sexy! makes me really hotter! because i love his hunky body! oh boy!  :lol:

Sara Boyce

drvixen101

I like the pics of Harry in Africa.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

AnitolaNova

QuoteI like the pics of Harry in Africa.
Yeah. They're sweet.  

drvixen101

QuoteI like the pics of Harry in Africa.
Yeah. They're sweet.
He looks better with his hair cut that way.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

american_princess

QuoteI like William looks sexy! makes me really hotter! because i love his hunky body! oh boy!  :lol:

Sara Boyce
I think Sara Boyce needs a cold shower now!

I like the crotch shot of Harry.
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

PrincessPreppy

Harry's has a flat butt compared to wills, there is this one pic of them from the back( well it is like comparing j.lo to kate moss in the butt department)
Harryite #0035

wills_gurl0824

QuoteHarry's has a flat butt compared to wills, there is this one pic of them from the back( well it is like comparing j.lo to kate moss in the butt department)
whoa! where is that pic!? it has now become a must see piccie!!! lol
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

abc

QuoteHarry's has a flat butt compared to wills, there is this one pic of them from the back( well it is like comparing j.lo to kate moss in the butt department)
whoa! where is that pic!? it has now become a must see piccie!!! lol
Do you mean the pic where he is sitting on the fence?
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

PrincessPreppy

Nope it is one from the back and william is wearing a jersey that says 1 and harry's says 2
Harryite #0035