Wales' Kids general chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, April 16, 2017, 12:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Louis and Mia today walking hand in hand reminds me of an old picture of Zara and William about the same age and at Sandringham.

'' When I see my children meet up with my cousin's children and they all have a wonderful time playing together, it's very special to me. I look forward to that, a lot.''
Prince William

Source: Canellecitadelle on X

Nightowl

You sure can see the meaning of loyalty and deep love William has for his family, seeing that picture of him with Zara when children shows how much he then really loved his family and that has carried over to this day......Thanks Wannable for sharing the pictures of the then William and Zara with Louis now his son and Mia now Zara's daughter........love that the closeness of the generations is continuing.

TLLK

:xmas10: I know how much I appreciated my cousins while I was growing up and it's lovely to see that the Tindall and Wales children are close too.  Considering that Sandringham is  smaller than most royal residences perhaps the Tindall stayed with the Wales?

Nightowl

Yes YLLK, it is so very nice to see that so many in the royal family are close to each other and I bet they all have their backs also.  I like that Anne in that interview by Mike's podcast showed how close she was to William and Catherine and that Catherine and Sophie are like best friends also....that is what the security of love in a family brings to them as a whole tribe. And to know that William and Mike are very good friends as William sure does need the friendships of those he trusts as he now has a heavier job then before.  I am sure if HM is looking down that she is very proud of that closeness in those that walked to church today.

Kristeh-H

Those are such sweet and cute pictures of Mia and Louis, and William and Zara, walking together, and I love Louis' tartan trousers.  It's lovely to see how close these families are, and also with the Phillips' girls.     

FanDianaFancy

Just cousins. Normal. Natural. Well done.