Main Menu

Forum clock

Started by mediastar, October 27, 2003, 05:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

If the clocks have just changed where you live you can get the time right on this forum by clicking on My Controls and then Board Settings.

You can choose the time zone you are in. And if daylight saving/summer time has just ended you can delete the tick in the daylight saving box ... and put it back in again when daylight saving returns next year!

:sleeping:  :zzzz:  :sleeping:  
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

willwindsor62182

weh should have a better clock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

FtLouie34

Quoteweh should have a better clock
There is nothing wrong with the Forum's clock.

willwindsor62182

the clock should be like digital
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

mediastar

It is digital.

There is another clock here!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

:blink:  ::mutters something about what'd he think it was........::

Anyways, the clock that you linked mediastar was cool.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

pixie

Ah, no, mediastar, he demanded that the clock be "like digital" not actually digital.  Therefore, the clock you've provided fails completely at the task of being similar to, but not actually a, digital clock.

C'mon, person in charge of banning members from the forum, get with the program.  :P  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

Let me just tell you how much fun I had playing with that for the past 20 minutes lol

me!

QuoteIt is digital.

There is another clock here!
haha that clock is crazy!

mediastar

Glad you liked the clock.

Have you seen the Tower of Hanoi?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

kitkat

QuoteGlad you liked the clock.

Have you seen the Tower of Hanoi?
These things are so cool mediastar!  

mediastar

QuoteThese things are so cool mediastar!
Glad you like them. How high did you build the tower?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

willwindsor62182

kitkat

QuoteThese things are so cool mediastar!
Glad you like them. How high did you build the tower?
I got almost done with 7 then towards the end I made a simple mistake :( . But I was too tired, last night, to try again.