Main Menu

ANONYMOUS MEMBERS!!!

Started by sunshine69, September 27, 2003, 05:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine69

Why do y'all log on anonymously? And who the heck is lurking anonymously now?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

pixie

Kasp does it a lot.

And last night Saph was one.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

sunshine69

Yeah...I'm not saying it's a bad thing (I mean, sometimes I come on anonymously), but now it seems every time I look down at the members list there is always some anonymous member.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Yeah I would just like to talk to more people thats all
Harryite #0035

pixie

I don't approve of coming on annonymously.  I think it's sneaky.  I also find it annoying because I can't track them on the members list and I don't know if they stopped talking because they're writing a long post or just left.  It leaves other people in the dark to too great an extent.

Selfish, that's what it is.  HEAR ME KASP? SELFISH!

Please, Ms. Kasp, please don't be angry at me.  :lol:  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

sunshine69

*slaps pixie* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, WOMAN!!!"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

:bursts into tears: Don't hit me to sun
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

*hangs head in shame*

It's just that...Harry missed his AA meeting last night...and Clay is rooming with another woman...and...it's just become too much....*bursts into tears*

PrincessPreppy

:hugging sun:

It will be alrihgt. Just remeber violence is NOT the answer
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

Quote...and Clay is rooming with another woman...
I told you I was sry :lol:  

kasper

I feel that I should explain my reasoning for appearing anonymous all the time.

It primarily for me.  It reminds me that I SHOULDN'T be in here, and that I should be studying instead.  Having my name appear in the member's list makes me think that I'm still one of the regular member---and I keep trying to stay away from the forum and focus on my study, but damn my post-poster disorder is hard to kick at times.

I apologize if I'm making anyone uncomfortable----suck it up Pix!  LOL.

pixie

It's okay kasp.  I forgive you because I don't really have an option of not forgiving you.  :P

It would be nice if other people who like to sign on annonymously would come out and just post (once) that it's their bag and that when the annonymous member count is rising, it may very well include them.
-Zoe Williams

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

I only sign on as anonymous when I don't think I'm going to be online for that long but then I end up staying on for to long because this forum is to addictive. We need a group for the addictive part of the forum.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris