4th birthday of Savannah Phillips is December 29th

Started by snokitty, December 28, 2014, 12:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Quote4th birthday of Savannah Phillips, daughter of Peter Phillips, granddaughter of Princess Anne, and first great grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II; born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in Gloucester, England on December 29, 2010
Wikipedia: Savannah Phillips

:bday7:
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ I'm not sure what time it is where you live, but where I am she is still three as it's the afternoon of December 28 here (but as it's Winter it feels like it's the middle of the night!). :)

Happy birthday in advance to Savannah Phillips - hard to believe she's four already and that in January her cousin Mia will be celebrating her first birthday!

:bday4:

snokitty

The statement clearly says that her birthday is on the 29th.   :shrug:

Is the complaint that it was posted before her birthday?
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ I was not complaining. Just stating that it's a day early, but I am being nitpicky. I know it says December 29.

snokitty

No problem  :flower:  Many posters like to nitpick my posts.   :shrug:

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ I was going to say that sometimes others being nitpicky bothers me sometimes - but I was being nitpicky myself there so I guess I'm just being a hypocrite. :D

snokitty

Well we all have our moments so it is all good.   :flower:

Double post auto-merged: December 29, 2014, 11:24:26 AM

"Savannah Phillips" Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images