Meghan Markle?s Bachelorette Party

Started by Kritter, February 08, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

What Meghan Markle's Bachelorette Party Will Be Like - Meghan and Prince Harry's Honeymoon Plans

QuoteMeghan Markle is to have a bachelorette party so unlike traditional bachelorette parties, she "won?t be calling it her ?bachelorette,?" a source close to the couple told Us Weekly. Markle?s party will include both her close male and female friends, the source detailed: "Think low-key, think somewhere out of London, good food and drink, a little music. It won?t be wild. [She] wants it to be a celebration of friendship and love.?

Duch_Luver_4ever

I'd imagine it will be fairly low key, intagrammable type event, if she still had her sites going. Shes not 21, also shes come this far, no need having a crazy night undo all the hard work shes done getting this far...hopefully no royal train type incident for her LOL
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

Ah think of the royal reporters desperately churning out the filler articles ie: Meghan's clothing expenses until they can write a report about the couple's next appearance.  :lol:

How on earth are the tabloids going to "know" what Meghan and Harry's plans are for their stag/hen parties and honeymoon?

QuoteThe only location tip Us got for now is it?ll likely be somewhere tropical: ?Both [of them] want to be somewhere hot and sunny for two weeks.
Houston,TX-Not actually tropical but definitely hot and sunny in May.  Average Weather in May in Houston, Texas, United States - Weather Spark Plus it would probably throw off the paparazzi!  :P

If I were to guess on a honeymoon destination-I'd skip Africa for this trip (Too easily associated with Harry). I'd say a very exclusive and private resort either in  South America or Southeast Asia.  :nod: