Harrys gone to California

Started by NotWaitieKatie, October 02, 2011, 03:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilliann

you know, in some way, I think Chelsy for Harry is what Camilla was(is) for Charles. yes, he will flirt, sleep or even try to have relationships with other girls, but he just won't be able to let her go completely

WOW

Louisiana Lady

Quote from: WOW on November 10, 2011, 11:52:34 PM
Back on topic please

...Thank You WOW !!!.... :thumbsup:........Comments really don't need to be on nor about or focus on Chelsy over and over,  and AGAIN I quote I do LIKE Chelsy very much,  but this is the Prince Harry in California Board ....He snoggled, snuggled and shagged the USA girls and did it within the first week of landing....Soooooooo if anyone feels this is a display of unending and forever undying dedication to CD then let's go to the Chelsy board and debate or I mean discuss it on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on................

Nitefeatherz

Anyone know when this trip to the U.S. will end? Towards the end of November isn't it?
Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. - Eleanor Roosevelt

psm

And he is back in the UK...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-harry-leaves-the-us-helicopter-training-complete-20112811

Quote"Captain Wales has completed his training in the United States and has returned to the UK," a rep for Naval Air Facility El Centro in El Centro, Calif. tells Us Weekly. Harry flew home on Sunday.

WOW

wannable

I don't get the fun in getting drunk until totally wasted.

Mar

psm

^ Me, too. More so, I like the process, hate afterwards. Did that more soon after legal drinking age, then university. After that, with a full time job, it's been getting rarer and rarer. But once in a while, with the right company and in the right environment and with good music, it is fun.

But then, I cannot do extreme sports. Neither have the stamina, nor the nerves :)

wannable

Topazchai

I found this video as I was searching for "Harry in Sangringham" - Harry in helicopter while in US!!  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chcr2gnDWZ4&list=WL72A0738382BDB95E&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Harryite #139 (#12-008)

Lindelle

Ok, does anyone here think this topic has been exhausted as he's back in the UK now? If so I can lock it or if you want to continue I'll have to lock this thread and open a new one due to the amount of pages we've got going.

Topazchai

Yeah, why not.  If any other infos have turned up, it can be placed in Harry's random chat and pictures section.  This thread is now old news.
Harryite #139 (#12-008)

WOW

I agree any other discussion about this can be continued in PH's random chat thread. This thread is locked.