Flees romance with Prince Harry hots up as she pleads: come with me to Ibiza

Started by Georgiana, July 30, 2011, 09:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good221

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 31, 2011, 12:47:19 AM
Chelsy's speaking to the press has been thoroughly documented.
what documented because post it???? a lot of report used words like palace insider,friends aid, people watch.close friend etc that does not mean it come from their mouth,  so if you have link please post thanks!!!  another thing that bug me is  i am shock how friend of harry that were friend of chelsy now saying harry and flee are dream couple,that is back stabbing .what  i want to know is  how the get all this info ones again i am sorry to be off topic but  when william and kate broke up their friend put them together by  hosting a party to united them so the media said but for chelsy every one want harry with flee calling them dream couple that is cruel and mean. i guess this a wake up call for chelsy... :ugh:

pinkpearls

Read the Chelsy threads. The DIRECT QUOTES she has given the press, along with her press release has been posted numerous times. Do your homework!

Blue Clover

pinkpearls

^I've heard that said about her! She may just follow Kate's footsteps afterall!

OceanSoul

But she's definitely more fresh and a lot more fun than Kate, i like Flo's style better.

Quote from: good221 on July 31, 2011, 01:07:38 AM
Quote from: pinkpearls on July 31, 2011, 12:47:19 AM
Chelsy's speaking to the press has been thoroughly documented.
what documented because post it???? a lot of report used words like palace insider,friends aid, people watch.close friend etc that does not mean it come from their mouth,  so if you have link please post thanks!!!  another thing that bug me is  i am shock how friend of harry that were friend of chelsy now saying harry and flee are dream couple,that is back stabbing .what  i want to know is  how the get all this info ones again i am sorry to be off topic but  when william and kate broke up their friend put them together by  hosting a party to united them so the media said but for chelsy every one want harry with flee calling them dream couple that is cruel and mean. i guess this a wake up call for chelsy... :ugh:

You can't compare W & K who only had one break up, so it was perfectly natural for their friends to try and get them to reconcile to H & C who had endless on-offs over the years. Harry and Chelsy's friends always interfered when the two broke up and they've doing that for the past 7 years but eventually most of them grew tired of always trying to mend things between them so there's no backstabbing and nothing cruel about calling Harry and Flee a dream couple, if they truly said that, it shows they feel she's providing Harry the stability he never had with C and are happy for him. Chelsy should do the same and find someone with whom she won't have these ups and downs she had with H.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

good221

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 31, 2011, 01:19:14 AM
Read the Chelsy threads. The DIRECT QUOTES she has given the press, along with her press release has been posted numerous times. Do your homework!
what home work are you my teacher??? child please all thoes report are false untill you have a real copy of hard prove than all that are rumor you should do your home work??? anyway untill there is video of that let get on topic  if harry is taken these vacation than he use be ready for whatever happen, all i am saying is for the media to stop using chelsy as escape goat to  make flee look good, yes he is with flee but no need  for this media bash of his ex chelsy.... that is all i am saying ... :notamused:

pinkpearls

If you want the info, look for it yourself. We've all posted it plenty of times. It isn't rumor, it's fact.

sandy

I hope the headline isn't true. An attractive, charming young woman like Flee should not have to plead. I think if this headline is true she should not plead but sit back and let Harry do the pursuing.

psm

Mapleleaf  :goodpost:

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 31, 2011, 01:43:52 AM
If you want the info, look for it yourself. We've all posted it plenty of times. It isn't rumor, it's fact.

Second that.

I don't think anyone is using Chelsy as a scapegoat. She is the ex-girlfriend. People are not putting photos of Flee and Chelsy and praising one and putting down the other. Chelsy's portrayal in the media of late has been pretty positive. The only negative thing one can say of her is the constant replay of her hesitation of becoming part of the royal life, if you can call that negative.

In fact in the breakup stories, it's been Harry who had the bad rep, being called a dog, bad boyfriend, mud, etc... Chelsy was not accused of anything.

I am one of those who like Harry with Flee. That does not mean I have a vendetta against Chelsy. I don't know Chelsy, I have not even heard her speak. It is only that through Chelsy's actions and her volatile relationship with Harry, I do not feel that she is right for him. I also got the impression of certain personal qualities that I am not in favour of, stuff I've explained in other threads. Those are my personal opinion. Why would I or anyone else hate her, as if we know her?

My impression of Harry is also that he needs to play the field more before he settles down, or he may enter into an unhappy marriage. His relationship of seven years with Chelsy has not persuaded me that they are meant for each other. Chelsy also appears to love her life in Africa and even though through the years she has made sacrifices for Harry, like coming to England to study, she gave the impression that she was not happy with those things. What we've read in the media, what we know through people quoting her FB page and her comments, combined with her happy photos in Africa, gloomy pics in England, show a girl who will not be happy in England. I would like Harry to be with someone who will be at ease in England, a place Harry has to live in, whether he likes it or not.

So, yeah, I am glad to see Harry happy. That he is experiencing, hopefully, a more mature relationship, the second of his adult life; so he can judge things better before he gets to settle down.

On a completely selfish note, I am glad we have someone new to discuss. Someone who is very cute, with great style. I also think Harry is a very good looking man, so I am happy to see him with a good looking woman. Ok, scratch that. I always thought Chelsy is the kind of girl who is much prettier in flesh than in photos. Yet it is the photos that matter. So I am glad Flee is the kind who can give Kate (a very photogenic girl imho) a run for her money, when it comes to looks and fashion and dressing appropriately. I actually think Flee has the potential to upstage Kate if they ever attend the same function.

Flee is in the early stages of her courtship with Harry, so she doesn't have to worry about being part of BRF, restrictions, etc, yet... Flee also already lives in England, so it is easier for her to conduct a relationship with him, without making hard decisions or taking a 10+ hour plane travel. This may change if she is keen on moving to LA to pursue an acting career, but it is only a rumour and she seems to be getting jobs where she lives, so we'll see.

Interesting tidbit about friends providing the couple privacy. I think this answers people's questions, including mines, about the existence of something between them. The latest sighting from Dean Piper, besides this article show that they are indeed seeing each other and keeping things very private. Harry's past flings never carried the same weight. They remained flings only. A few reports, and that was it. This one's different, more serious. Also no more reports of a heart broken Harry, begging Chelsy to take him back. All of which show he's moved on.

Harry did not have much problem being photographed with Chelsy, since they have already been public with their affair. This he may want to keep private. He is a private guy. Besides, if it is in the early stages and he is not sure if it is serious, he may not want extra attention.

Flee may have already been in the public eye. But being such a big target of the paparazzi, combined with the fact that she is now being followed as a royal girlfriend is a very different thing than being photographed because she is a model/girlfriend of a famous F1 driver. The level of scrutiny is much more intense, and people are more critical of little things, stuff that were not a problem before. So Harry may want to protect Flee, or not to scare her off. It would be a pity if Harry loses a girl he really likes, because she is thrown to the lions in the early stages of a relationship. Kate's been lucky, so has Chelsy. They both got privacy for a long period, settle a little in their relationships, really love the guy they were with, before the public attention/criticism.

Maria5583

Mar

anitalalala

I dont know if i believe this rumor...But then again if it turns out ot be truth it only proves my point that flee is a copy of chels in many ways...And thats weird i mean for harry to always go for the same type of girl... not only phisically but also in the personality camp....especially after a 7 years relationship and normally when people have long term relationships and breaks up they normally go for changes and diferent people....the other incredible thing is about how people who hates chels can adores florence when they have so many similarities.... :loco:
Anyway only time will show i believe..or maye not..who knows  :shrug:

Anyway flee pics at getty images does shows her at many high profile events wich i assume she goes to promote herself as a model...but doesnt mean she dont do nightclubs!!!!!
Ibiza as far as i know its a place know for people who enjoys partying, music and drinking!!!!!
many people from royal circle has gone to ibiza to have fun and get drunk at partys....and none have been criticized for it...but chels have been as usual crucified....anyway i wouldnt be surprised if florence end up being just like chels and her group of friends who have been crucified for having a bad life style and enjoyign too much travelling, partying and drinking...in florences case anyway wouldnt  all be a surprise that even if she does all the same way she would receive a much better and totally diferent judgement!Actually it would be the more natural thing to happen looking the way people having been judging people around here...tipical..but what to do.... :shrug:

I dont think that florence is bad..i only dont think that her carrer is something i would say as perfect for dating a royal..dating a formula 1 pilto ok..but a prince is diferent...dealing with media is diferent..lets not forget that dating a pilot dont require using the protocol anyway..i dont think she would have any problem dealing with this..if thats the case she ends up dating harry...my personal view and intuitions tells me that she isnt..at least not for sure until now...
I never been a fan of lord fred windsors wife...coz of her carrer...Im crazy about fred also  :laugh10: :laugh10:another of my millions of favs guys anyway  :laugh10:
Even for fred is ok coz he himself works with media i believe so its not that bad...but for harry whos a senior royal..third in line to the throne to date a model/actress i mean i dont see its as a good thing anyway...coz honestlly hes a royal and shes a modela...wich seeks for fame...the thing is i dont think both things fit together not to mention that people will never know how much she enjoys doing it for personal plager or only for profissional matters...so she can be a fame lover wich in my view would be very bad  :gross:
( im not saying she is anyway) but if she turns out to be she would alwaus use the excuse of being famous and enjoying it coz its job..i mean i dont believe such "excuses" so to avoid such feelings i would never sugest an artist to date a royal...my personal view...

But i dont also think shes bad or deslike her coz of it!!!!But if she was suppose to be on serious relationship with someone with such carrer i honestlly think that would be a problem....but probablly the fact she has lineage or some other excuse would apear anyway...

Personally for me its not a problem at all...but if she was trully into moving to hollywood to pursue an acting carrer and suddenlly she decides to give u of everyhting for dating a prince she probablly will suffer the judgement of many...just like chels did for not following the plans about her carrer and keep coming and going from africa to engalnd...and kate for not showing much interest in working....

For me it never made any diference if any of these girls worked..or how much they sacrificed to be on relationships with princes... but for many people it did!!!!I wonder anyway if it would be diferent in florences case...who knows...lets wait and see whats happens  :shrug:

I think that florence or anyone else harry dates will be judged at first as amazing, incredible and blablabla...
BUt i also believe it has more to deal with people being tired of cherry than with the girl he ends up with being the best thing ever!!!
If this relationship does exist i dont believe it will last i dont know why...but i also never believe that chels would last so who knows  :shrug:
Anyway i dont think that this adoration is not exclusevelly for florence but anyone but chels...if harrys end up dating any girl for a long time i believe in some time we would see the same bad judgement...coz once chels is out of the game...it will be kate versus the girl harrys dates...and i have a feeling that kate wil always be the favorite for some reason...
And it will be soooo funny to watch who would support who once again...coz people are so desperate to see chels out that they dont realize that it has only to deal with harry and not with the girl honestlly...and whovere harry decide to date...once chels is out the girl will be crucified whenever she will be compared to kate..just like chels was!!!!
So all this chels hating and donization is so unnecessary...in the end its not chels fault..only...seriouslly...

I must admit that inc omparison with florence me myself..would become team kate!!!! :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:
No i joke...but i admit that i simpatise more with kate than with florence..just to show the level of admiration...anyway i do believe that if harry and florence will become a couple well have enough time to know and judge florence...and maybe end up liking her or desliking more who knows  :shrug: :shrug:

Anyway i dont have a thing against florence...i just dont see all this incredible super women some sees in her   :laugh: :laugh:

I dont think the article is totally true i dont think that any possiblity, unless there a royal protection thing..like media ban going on...harry wuldnt be seen dinning with a girl...also the idea of taking a group of friend to dine with them is surreal...not to say ridiculous and would call more atention than ever!!!!!

I also believe coz of the pic that theyve been toguether on the that festival but not the one theyve said to be toguether last week or so...the one with the blue outifits...honestlly it may even be true but the lack of proofs makes it weird and hard to believe i dont know...

anitalalala

I honestlly dont undertand the demonization against chels..about everyhting...including hssing style now...
Obviouslly fashion is pretty peculiar people likes diferent stuff....but in my view chels dress like many ladys...she made mistakes but also has a lot of good outfits in my view...ajust like everyone..whats the big deal  :shrug:

First it was kate who was the godess of fashion even being totally conservative and not fashion at all..now aparentlly is florence who has been said by many to have the same style as kate when both as far as i can see have COMPLETLLY diferent styles   :Lothwen:
But anyway  :nocomment:
Personally i like many pieces kate, chels and florence have worne...i stay with kates style in general...coz i think she is the pretiest of all and can dress good for all ocasions..most of the time...not always but anyway....
Chels has a very beach style and i like her casual outfits...and the way she dreses to go out for events and nights..besides sometimes the beach style living in london can be a trouble but latelly i think she trully got her style adapted to europe style...wich is good coz she dressed better but bad coz in my view she lost some of her personal style...anyway..i Bthink shes apvery pretyy blonde girl who looks very nice most of the time...only when she has to dress formally she end up always commiting some mistake....
Florence seems a lot like chels in my view...but she has a more fashion style...maybe coz she works as a model..so it would be very bad for her to be a model who dont know what to dress...casually i like what she wears but when it comes to events she fails badlly!!!!Sometimes too sexy..sometimes too basic...but she does have some style and her hair is her biggest good point!!!!
The fact she has brown eyes also makes her a diferent kinda of blonde...the eyes does call atention...but mostlly i think she has a very normal tipic blonde californian girl beauty!!!!

But in general all of them have good and style in my view... :thumbsup:

Also i have to comment that many people have said that they love and adore florence coz of this and that...latelly...and they deslike profundelly chels coz of this and that latelly...and for some time i believe in some cases..or maybe always for some others  :laugh10:

I honestlly can understand that some people deslike or get desapointed about chelsy actions through the years based on media reports and all that..i mean shes been around for 7 years...and its a lond time to create views of someone...even based on specualtions, pics and  :blahblahblah: :blahblahblah:
So whatever opinions are about chels i believe people have theyre personal reasons at least...in the end we could all be wrong or right...but i admit that each one see things from theyre personal perspectives and all that...
And theres been enough time and rumors, situations to base opinions about chels...

What about florence  :shrug:

I wonder honestlly where all this admiration, love, incredible super duper women, whos incredibilly mature..who deeplly makes harry happy...and have a much better realtionship with him than any other ex did... :Lothwen:
I mean are people trully  serious about it... :wacko:
When all this happened to people to form opinions about florence...coz honestlly for me i dont know much about her t have such vies of her  :shrug:
Anyway i was reading this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2009759/Florence-Brudenell-Bruce-Prince-Harrys-new-love-wears-3-outfits-day.html

And i admit that she doesnt sound this bad as i though...but i still dont see her as a superwomen as many others...honestlly...
What people know about her in such small time and with no sures shes and harry had something..based on a tipical history of a blond pretty girl who comes from a royal circle has some lineage and with a lot of money who wanted to be a model and then an actress and then famous and became dating someone famous like jenson buntons and then was linked with prince harrys...whats so amazing about all this honestlly!!!!!I read and i read and i read and i cant tell why people thinks shes amazing and making harry so so happy...based on what...rumors and a pic of both at the same event???Honestlly i believe thats all people got to judged florence until now...maybe with time she will turn out to be all this but until now..who is she besides a normal and nice girl linked with prince harry  :shrug: :Lothwen:

She is english...comes from a wealth and royal lineage familly...is a model and wants to be a n actress...have dated jenson bunton...and other guy before she starts to be linked with prince harry...but after one time and with a very weird pic of both on the same place people cant even know if theyere toguether for sure...soooo....Where did it come that she is amazing and incredicble and probablly better than anyone who have dated harry.. even wills..as many have been saying that shes aparentlly better in many ways than even kate now... :eyes:

Honestlly  for me shes seems to be a nice girl...reading this article..she seems to come from a very troubled but happy and artistic familly wich is tipical i believe...she seems to be mature as most models are..as they start to work, get responsibilties from a young age and thats much about it...she seems to enjoy art and thats a great thing i believe..at least in my view... :thanks:
She seems to love her familly and get along with them..she seems to be a very normal, nice girl...i try to like her coz i think she has  a very kind smilea dn an aparent calm personality...but theres something about her thats totally off to me..i dont know maybe coz shes so normal in my view...not that pretty neither to be a model neither to date harry..i know it sounds maybe mean but thats the truth in my view...also theres something in her that looks like shes pretending...like shes been enjoying for more thna professional reason to be associated with a prince..true or not...and i totally deslike this feeling....i dont know why...
on this i think she and kate has similaritys..both seems to have something fake about themselves...i dont know what or why....
Anyway in general she seems to be nice and cool girl ...
But i totally dont see her YET as this amazing idol some try to make her to be  :Lothwen: :Lothwen:
Neither will undertand why the need to put chels down to make her look better as many insists in doing...i mean as i said i believe people have theyre reason based on amount of time and material, true or false, to judge chels good or bad based on theyre personal views as well...But i totally disagree that chels has to be demonized as a monsters for her acions throug the years while florence is glorified fot doing nothing but being on the same pic with prince harry and some reports yet not proven that they have been toguether...all in less than a month...
As far as i can see florence has mainlly most of the chels carachteristics and style of life...but yet shes shes been glorified for being not chels basically...honestlly come on!!!!
Let time tell whats gonna happen anyway..ill believe well have plenty of chances to see who florence is in reality if shes trully dating harry...and judging by many articles claiming that all she basically does is go to music festivals and travels for work or fun..i bet she has a lot on commun with terrible chelsy...but anyway lets wait to see...

Also as ive said in other topic i believe that if she trully becames harry new date...she will be adored in the begginning but i dont see this heaven lasting honestlly..
Its a fact that any girl who dates harry will got though the centenary battle with kate a.k.a THE perfect  :wink: :laugh10:

So seriouslly...it will be funny to see people who have criticized chels so much...to try to defend the girl from kates fan club..coz thats whats gonna happen and not only with florence but anyone who ends up dating harry...
Its only a question of time for chels to be gone if thats the case...and then it only rest media to compare the new girl to kate...and then im sorry to say..unless theres a huge revolution on earth...whoever harry dates.... the girl wont stand a change..lets be realistic  :snob:

Kate is a legend even before being a royal she acted like one and people simply glorified her..now she is a royal people are fanatic about her!!!!Lets be realistic about it...im not talking about florence but anyone who dates harry...wont na chance against the legend...just like chels never did for example!!!!

And im not only talking about style  :wink:
:laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:

Georgiana

Quote from: anitalalala on July 31, 2011, 07:44:20 AM

What people know about her in such small time and with no sures shes and harry had something..based on a tipical history of a blond pretty girl who comes from a royal circle has some lineage and with a lot of money who wanted to be a model and then an actress and then famous and became dating someone famous like jenson buntons and then was linked with prince harrys...whats so amazing about all this honestlly!!!!!I read and i read and i read and i cant tell why people thinks shes amazing and making harry so so happy...based on what...rumors and a pic of both at the same event???Honestlly i believe thats all people got to judged florence until now...maybe with time she will turn out to be all this but until now..who is she besides a normal and nice girl linked with prince harry  :shrug: :Lothwen:

:thumbsup:
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

englishrose

Quote from: Georgiana on July 31, 2011, 07:53:42 AM
Quote from: anitalalala on July 31, 2011, 07:44:20 AM

:thumbsup:
:goodpost:
I absolutely agree!Nobody knows her personality!

englishrose

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 30, 2011, 12:15:33 PM
I don't know that Harry won't be able to emotionally move on from Chelsy, but rather, Chelsy will be his Camilla because the media will keep making Chelsy the "third person" in his marriage.  When Mrs. Harry Wales wears a blue dress, Ok, Hello, People, etc, will pull out the photo of when Chelsy wore a blue dress to the Sandhurst graduation. When Mrs. Harry Wales wears an off white dress, it'll be the picture of when Chelsy wore one to the wings ceremony.

Just like Kate is CONSTANTLY having her fashion compared to "when Diana wore it," Harry's wife will be compared to Chelsy.
Why are u so sure that Chelsy will not become Harry's wife in future?I'm sure it will happens and than i will  :laugh10: loud and think about u! :laugh10:

OceanSoul

There's nothing to laugh at, no one can be sure of anything everyone sees things in a different way it's normal, people who like C think she and H will wed those who have reservations about her behavior like myself or don't like her are skeptical of it but what will happen remains a mystery. Getting married isn't the problem, whether their marriage lasts remains to be seen.

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

rapunzelrapunzel

Quote from: anitalalala on July 31, 2011, 06:11:03 AM
Ibiza as far as i know its a place know for people who enjoys partying, music and drinking!!!!!
many people from royal circle has gone to ibiza to have fun and get drunk at partys....and none have been criticized for it...but chels have been as usual crucified....

The reason Chelsy gets "crucified" is because she seems to have been on permanent vacation while there's evidence of Flee being out working and not partying until the wee hours of the night every other night.

Kate

My opinion is, the way the headline and read go, it sounds like Chelsy. Take out Flees name but read the circumstances, e.g. "party island", rented place and want PH to join them ..

I was always a supporter of Chelsy , but her gypsy life style was begining to get to me! I wish her well and hope she goes through her training but IMO she is not royal material.
I don't know much about Flee, but just the scenario presented by the DM reminds me of Prince Harry with Chelsy ...

Harryforlife25

I believe Lainey when she says that at the time being Harry and Flo are just a summer fling if the thing will have legs it remains to be seen ...Lainey may be a gossip blogger and I am sure  exaggerates  things for the "dramatics" but she is really interested in Harry and does her homework when it comes to him she was one of the few people who saw the Pippa nonsense for what it was and laughed it off ...so I believe her and the way Harry and Flo are acting backs up what she said as for Cherry well August is still to begin and she will be in London full time in September so we will have to wait and see how it all develops ...

wannable

Everyone saw and knows the Pippa thing was a nonsense, space filler, click me article. 

Laney reminds me of Yvonne York, Huffington Post.

Quote from: Kate on July 31, 2011, 11:03:53 AM
My opinion is, the way the headline and read go, it sounds like Chelsy. Take out Flees name but read the circumstances, e.g. "party island", rented place and want PH to join them ..

Actually the headline is Flee's romance with Prince Harry hots up as she pleas: Come with me to Ibiza

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2020597/Florence-Brudenell-Bruce-asks-Prince-Harry-come-Ibiza-her.html#ixzz1TgVfXs1Q

Not pleads.  From Pleads to Pleas (e) is 180 degree difference.

Harryforlife25

The headline makes no sense to me why would she "plead"  with her "boyfriend" to join her on vacation?  :loco:

OceanSoul

It's plea not plead. Newspapers like to pick such headlines, if you read the article it says something different. Plus Harry isn't one that can be forced into doing anything he doesn't want to if he's going with her it's because he wants it.

Quote from: wannabe on July 31, 2011, 12:11:37 PM
Everyone saw and knows the Pippa thing was a nonsense, space filler, click me article. 

Laney reminds me of Yvonne York, Huffington Post.

Not pleads.  From Pleads to Pleas (e) is 180 degree difference.

:nod: :wink:

Most people thought C was nothing serious at the beginning, it's early and unfair to say Flo is just a summer fling and if she was H wouldn't have bothered keeping their relation low-key, he never hid the other girls.

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

sandy

Harry did "hide" other girls. He was reported as being "with" other women who actually spoke to the press. But he never appeared publicly with them. I"d like to see Harry on an actual date with Flee before I take stock in where the relationship is headed.

OceanSoul

He did appear in public places with them but never had pictures taken and those flings didn't last more than a couple of weeks, he's been with Flo longer than that and if the DM article is true he introduced her to Will it must mean something.

Harryite #138 (#12-007)