Style / Clothing & Accessories

Started by nasanut17, July 11, 2011, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nasanut17

Hello, I am interested in starting a thread that lists what Prince Harry, etc. are spotted wearing. This would be similar to Coolspotters.com

I will get things started. During his tour in Afghanistan and for several months after his return, Prince Harry wore a Pulsar G10 watch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/abraxas/No2/No3/h2.jpg

Duchess of Ginger

Totally want to do this! The site What Kate Wore has given me inspiration to try and do a Harry style blog post. I looked around for the loafers he's always wearing and found some possible candidates by Gucci and Prada. Not a hundred percent satisfied though. Another frequently-spotted item: his blue-checkered shirt.

Sadly, I'm not nearly up on men's fashion as women's.

Jenee

Me either - unfortunately it is harder to discern men's fashion too... all suits look the same to me!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

WOW

and there shoes aren't as fun  :laugh:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

megaroozle

Ok this might sound a bit pervy but I like their underwear  :girlblush:  ...... well it depends....

echo

i miss that fansite Team Highgrove. i think they had some pages about their clothes.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: echo on July 17, 2011, 05:42:30 PM
i miss that fansite Team Highgrove. i think they had some pages about their clothes.

yeah they are  :nod:

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Duchess of Ginger on July 14, 2011, 01:40:02 AMSadly, I'm not nearly up on men's fashion as women's.

Yeah i agree with you in some form ; like some outfits r made for the Gender not to mix them up for both , u knw wht am sayin ?

nasanut17