POLO

Started by sharon, July 18, 2004, 08:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovematt!

QuoteWhich picture are you talking about with all the hair?
I think she's talking about the photo in the article Medistar posted, the pic of Wills (correct me if I'm wrong).

She desperately wants that boy not to be going bald!! Keep dreaming dcd!! He's a god with a receeding harline, no two ways about it!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

bluegoatz

His hair is definitely receding and thinning.  It happens.  I have a lifelong friend who started getting his gray hair when he was 12.    

VeronikaKelman

Oh my gawd, I LUV horses, I majorly luv horses. I have so many pictures of them in my room, I also have a couple of horseshoes as well that are used in proffesional horse races made form very lite iron- the best you can have. I think it's wonderful that Harry loves horses as much as I do- it sure seems like it. That was such a sweet picture, I am now happy that Harry is very sweet, I thought he really wasn't. People just surprise you.  :royal:  
I've Gotten African Bracelets!!!!!!! SUCKA!!!!!

CarpeDiem

QuoteI also have a couple of horseshoes as well that are used in proffesional horse races made form very lite iron- the best you can have.
If they came off a race horse then my guess would be that they are made of aluminium.  Thats what they usually use at the track (because they're light weight therefore they don't weigh down the feet as much). I've got one that came off my Thoroughbred when he came off the track. They usually have toe grabs on them too so we take them off as soon as the horse gets home (and before we turn them out). If mine had kept his on he'd have no heels left. I don't really think they are any better than any other type of shoe, just used for a different purpose. Like for our horses we need to be able to drill and tap them for studs (think screw in cleets), but you can't drill and tap aluminium shoes so we use iron. Racehorses aren't really known for having the best feet either so the lighter the shoe they better (less likely to throw a shoe).
<---- So HOTT!!:::::drooling::::  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

VeronikaKelman

Oh my, yes, I meant alluminum. Why was I thinking iron?  
I've Gotten African Bracelets!!!!!!! SUCKA!!!!!

sharon

Carpe Diem....awesome avatar! ;)  

CarpeDiem

QuoteCarpe Diem....awesome avatar! ;)
Thanks! :D  I love the hair!  :lol:  
<---- So HOTT!!:::::drooling::::  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

tkampenhout

Well I am 16 and I do have a couple gray hairs.

cowboys sunshine

I am not calling you a liar, but you seem to be older than 16 tkampenhout
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

tkampenhout

dcd

QuoteWell I am 16 and I do have a couple gray hairs.
Family gossip has my aunt going grey at the same age... :D  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

tkampenhout

I think I am overstressed..l/k. I guess it is sort of a family trait. My dad is in his forties and he is starting to get a lot of grey hairs.

dcd

QuoteI think I am overstressed..l/k. I guess it is sort of a family trait. My dad is in his forties and he is starting to get a lot of grey hairs.
Count your blessings...you could have had an ulcer, instead! :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

tkampenhout

As a matter of fact I have had an ulcer.

ALLiCANbe

:D my mums 44 shes starting to get grey hairs but shes smart!!! she colours her hair so u cant see them! lmao! :lol:
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

cowboys sunshine

I am sorry to hear that tkampenhout.  

You seem to be older than a mere 16.  Of course I am basing this on the fact that the people at my school who are sixteen happen to have mentalities of six-yr. olds, but that is a different story altogether.

My mom is barely in her forties and she has a lot of "tinsle" in her hair as she likes to call it.  She says that she is festive all year round because of all the visible gray hair against dark dark brown hair.  LOL  My dad has had gray hair since WAAAAAYYYY before I was even a thought.  

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

bluegoatz

See, now William doesn't have to feel bad...bad hair happens to everyone.  Most people I know don't like what they got...usually people with straight hair wish it were curly and people with thick hair wish it were thinner and vice versa.  People dye it, cut it, curl and straighten....sometimes we jut wear hats!

dcd

QuoteAs a matter of fact I have had an ulcer.
How awful...are you in earnest?

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

tkampenhout

No DCD I am don't think I am, what exactly do you mean. And thank you. I guess I would rather sound older than 16 than sound like I was 6.

dcd

QuoteNo DCD I am don't think I am, what exactly do you mean. And thank you. I guess I would rather sound older than 16 than sound like I was 6.
Have you truly had an ulcer?

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

cowboys sunshine

QuoteNo DCD I am don't think I am, what exactly do you mean. And thank you. I guess I would rather sound older than 16 than sound like I was 6.
Oh trust me, you would.  Because you would be taken a lot more seriously if you acted older.  If only those sixteen yr. olds would realize that, but as I said they are mentally six year olds.

[co

dcd

Oh trust me, you would.  Because you would be taken a lot more seriously if you acted older.  If only those sixteen yr. olds would realize that, but as I said they are mentally six year olds.
I, personally, am far too old to recollect those carefree years... :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

cowboys sunshine

Ah my darling old crotchedy dcd!  lol  Oh I have figured out what "dcd" stands for!

dcd="darling crotchedy damsel"

[co

dcd

QuoteAh my darling old crotchedy dcd!  lol  Oh I have figured out what "dcd" stands for!

dcd="darling crotchedy damsel"
Christina, tkampenhout...no sniggering!  T'ain't polite. :lol:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

ilovematt!

QuoteI, personally, am far too old to recollect those carefree years... :P
If you are old what does that make me, little dcd. You are too young to understand this, my friend, but you never make sarcastic jokes to a sixteeen-year-old boy!! You'll get that when you're my age  <_< .

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: