POLO

Started by sharon, July 18, 2004, 08:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

gangsta4life

Awwww, those r so sweet. Thanx  for the pics Sharon!! :rolleyes:  
I met her in a club down in old Soho where they drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola C-O-L-A cola
she walked up to me and she asked me to dance, I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola L-O-L-A  Lola Lo lo lo lo LO-la
[/s

cowboys sunshine

Thank you for posting the links!
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

CarpeDiem

I already posted this on the thread in Wills sections but I adore this one.  
So sweet!
<---- So HOTT!!:::::drooling::::  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

riley

Aww, that's such a sweet picture (the one of him kissing the horse), aww, so cute. Just makes me want to run over to him and give him a hug.....cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

ilovematt!

Those pictures are really good. So many close-ups of the boys and we rarely see that. Harry needs a shave and William's scar looks huge and dark. For the longest time I couldn't see his scar in pictures and I thought it must be tiny and faint...

ALLiCANbe

william has a scar?!  :o where? i never noticed b4....
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

ALLiCANbe

oh my god! its times like that i wish i was a horse!!! :D LUCKY HORSE! (oh my god thats just sad im jealous of a freakin HORSE!!!! :waaaah: lmao!)
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

sharon

QuoteLUCKY HORSE! (oh my god thats just sad im jealous of a freakin HORSE!!!! :waaaah: lmao!)
that makes two of us!

gangsta4life

I love Harry's jeans. They look good on him. B)  B)  B)  B)  
I met her in a club down in old Soho where they drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola C-O-L-A cola
she walked up to me and she asked me to dance, I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola L-O-L-A  Lola Lo lo lo lo LO-la
[/s

mediastar

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

LisaG

That was cute, MS. Thanks :)

cowboys sunshine

That made me chuckle!  LOL  Thank you for posting that!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

dcd

QuoteHarry's lunch
Jesu...did anyone else see all of the hair that the boy was sporting?  Was it just a mirage? :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

CarpeDiem

Another kiss I love the pics of him with the ponies!  :wub:  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

sharon

( Just Prince Harry )

tkampenhout

It looks the me like the picture with his arm around the horse he is actually posing for that one. He is looking almost directly at the camera.

sharon

Jesu...did anyone else see all of the hair that the boy was sporting?  Was it just a mirage? :P
you wish !  ;)  

tkampenhout

Which picture are you talking about with all the hair?

cowboys sunshine

QuoteAnother kiss I love the pics of him with the ponies!  :wub:
That is such an endearing picture!  :)  

[co

bluegoatz

I adore the picture of Harry being affectionate with the polo ponies....it's too sweet.   Nothing better than "Princes and horses".   He also looks better with his hair growing out I think.    

tkampenhout

I think it is cool though that horses are not just animals to them. Its great that they actually care about them.

CarpeDiem

QuoteI think it is cool though that horses are not just animals to them. Its great that they actually care about them.
I completely agree!  
~~Shelly~~

bluegoatz

It suprises me how many informative "horse people" are in the Prince William/Prince Harry communities.  I've met so many other people who are also interested in horses on the royal message boards.