William and Harry in Sport Relief run

Started by Gems, July 10, 2004, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLiCANbe

aaaah so rach IS gem?!!!! lol. rach was the 1 who said "evah" hehehe!
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

IntrovertedRachel

Wot is wiv u all? lol. I have never met William or Harry, but I very well could in the near future. I will go to a polo match with my aristo mate, and she knows them both. I could possibly get an introduction!!! *squeals with delight* Has anyone heard Harry or William's voice? They are both very sexy. William has that smart-sounding voice, and Harry has a deep, breathy voice. [/color]
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

Gems

C now IM confused lmao. YOU'V confused ME[/font]
I know i edited it lol Zarah. ;)
Yes iv heaard Harrys voice on a number of news things.Ask him if he likes the name Gemma(i do have a reason for this quistion lol but im not sayin)
Zarah:

L
A
M
O

IntrovertedRachel

Rachel (me) is not Gemma! Jesus! I beleive Gemma is the name of a Catholic saint.
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

IntrovertedRachel

Has anyone else heard their voices before???

ALLiCANbe

ive only heard teeny tiny bits of their voices..... that was in this thing i d/loaded from the internet that had william laughing when he was cooking sum thing at eton and it turned out bad or sum thing and ive heard a teeny bit of harrys wen he was on the news wen he came here 2 oz.... :waaaah: no fair! living in the uk u probably hear it all the time on the news....

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

IntrovertedRachel

Not really. I could dig up for you a BBC link to video where you hear their voices fairly clearly.

Gems

QuoteRachel (me) is not Gemma! Jesus! I beleive Gemma is the name of a Catholic saint.
My name is Gemma.

IntrovertedRachel

Oops, well...I'm not good with names.

IntrovertedRachel

Would you like to know what my favourite magazine is, by the way?Vogue

ALLiCANbe

gem our names mean the total opposite! urs is a saintly 1  :angelic: and mine means "the princess of darkness" aka "the devils gf!!! mwahahahaha! lol. ooooh SCAREY! lol. :blink:  

or if u want to s

ALLiCANbe

my favorite magazine is cosmopolitain!!!  :D  

or if u want to s

Gems

Iv got them on a vidio talking  :D
There are vidios here i think:
If you serch

vidio

I could always find some more for you if they dont work

ALLiCANbe

oh and thanx any way 4 offering 2 send me that thing with harry and willz voice but my computer crashed and i just got it back 2day and ive already d/loaded too much stuff 2day lol.

or if u want to s

IntrovertedRachel

Whats your name, ALLiCANbe? Mine's Rachel, which means "ewe" in Hebrew. My middle name, Meredith, is Welsh for "guardian of the sea." William is German for "Resolute guardian." That is a very kingly name, William. I had to look up 'resolute' in the dictionary!

Gems

QuoteOops, well...I'm not good with names.
lol Americans dont have that name so wen i tlk 2 them its worse.

IntrovertedRachel

I usually go by Meredith.
PS: You have misspelled 'video' as 'vidio.' :D

IntrovertedRachel

I have no idea what you are saying in your slang. The most slang that I ever use is possibly 'sod,''piss,''bloody,'and 'brill.'

ALLiCANbe

ok gem, 1 of my best friends names is rachael i havent seen her in AGES since year 8 actually! lol. that was 4 years ago! dont u like the name rachael? my middle name is amena (pronounced am-eeeee-na) my name is albanian (im 1/2 albanian) :)  

or if u want to s

ALLiCANbe

:huh: wats brill mean? lol. :huh:  

or if u want to s

Stix Chix

Brand sparkly new poster!  I just wanted to say hi!  :hiya:  
And show off my Aviatar!  So long as I set it up right and it shows.  Crossing my fingers!  Its the cutest picture ever!  

Its from the corbis link on of you posted here a bit ago.  In one of them he looks as though he could use a good feeding!   :P  

Harryite #0004

IntrovertedRachel

Amena is a very beautiful and sexy name. I am jealous of your name! I only got names for elderly women! 'Brill' is slang for brilliant.

ALLiCANbe

i say bloody a lot lol. do u know wat clucky means?  :woo:  

or if u want to s

IntrovertedRachel

Well, then! Do you like my avatar??? Mine's much cuter!!!

ALLiCANbe

hi stix! kool pic! thanx rachael i never thought of amena as a "sexy name" lol.

or if u want to s