Does harry has rosacea?

Started by patohar, July 05, 2004, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patohar

Does prince harris has rosacea?

riley

I doubt it. Rosacea is an excessive reddness, rashlike pigmant to the skin color. Red heads or any one with very pale skin complection genes, tend to have a red hue to their skin. I'm of Russian, Irish origins...very pale skin but also a reddish hue. He has red hair so I think it;s just his genes. Generally when people have rosacea, its in patches....so it's easily confused with rashes. I haven't seen any recent pictures of him that would suggest that he has it. Hope this helps. I think we are thinking about the same thing, I hope. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

chel

Rosacea? I never heard about that!

dcd

QuoteRosacea? I never heard about that!
I think that he is just exceedingly freckled...he is able to tan, though; isn't he?

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

chel

CarpeDiem

I think that he is just exceedingly freckled...he is able to tan, though; isn't he?
I'm a red head (although I can say that I don't have that temper that most people seem to think goes along with it), freckled, fair skinned person myself, so I can tell you that he probably can tan but probably burns more often.  The only parts on me that really get tan are my arms, face, and neck because they're really the only parts that see the sun all the time (I ride horses so even during the summer when I'm outside I'm still in pants- sweating to death ). My legs would be next on the list. But after that I just burn because my other body parts don't see the sun regularly.  Plus the UK isn't really one of those countries that you go to to get a tan.   I was in the UK last summer and while London was unusually warm while we were there (and I wore shorts), I was in pants almost the entire time elsewhere. But then again I'm from a southern part of the US so have thin blood.  :lol:  After about 6 months in the sun I get pretty tan and don't really burn much anymore (but of course we pretty much get 6 months of summer here).  B)   SOOOO after all that my answer is that he can tan but it would take him awhile and he's probably get burned a couple times first, but I don't think it stays warm long enough to really do that in the UK. Comparitively (sp?) he isn't exceedling freckled (that would be ME), but if he spent more time in a very sunny climate he'd have way more freckles : more sun=more freckles. :D
<---- So HOTT!!:::::drooling::::  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

dcd

I'm a red head (although I can say that I don't have that temper that most people seem to think goes along with it), freckled, fair skinned person myself, so I can tell you that he probably can tan but probably burns more often.  The only parts on me that really get tan are my arms, face, and neck because they're really the only parts that see the sun all the time (I ride horses so even during the summer when I'm outside I'm still in pants- sweating to death ). My legs would be next on the list. But after that I just burn because my other body parts don't see the sun regularly.  Plus the UK isn't really one of those countries that you go to to get a tan.   I was in the UK last summer and while London was unusually warm while we were there (and I wore shorts), I was in pants almost the entire time elsewhere. But then again I'm from a southern part of the US so have thin blood.  :lol:  After about 6 months in the sun I get pretty tan and don't really burn much anymore (but of course we pretty much get 6 months of summer here).  B)   SOOOO after all that my answer is that he can tan but it would take him awhile and he's probably get burned a couple times first, but I don't think it stays warm long enough to really do that in the UK. Comparitively (sp?) he isn't exceedling freckled (that would be ME), but if he spent more time in a very sunny climate he'd have way more freckles : more sun=more freckles. :D
Whereabouts in the South?  I used to live in Louisiana. :D   Harry has been in Africa, hasn't he?  That might account for the excess of dermal ornaments. :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

CarpeDiem

QuoteWhereabouts in the South?  I used to live in Louisiana. :D   Harry has been in Africa, hasn't he?  That might account for the excess of dermal ornaments. :P
I'm a Carolina Girl (South Carolina) by heart, although not by blood. My dad was from Maine and my mom is from Scotland.
<---- So HOTT!!:::::drooling::::  
~~Shelly~~
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs---its just something you cant get from a pet hamster![/color

sharon

He was in botswana, lesotho and south africa, but he went over there during winter season( Which is still relatively hot ) He had a definite tan during his trip to Australia....

dcd

QuoteHe was in botswana, lesotho and south africa, but he went over there during winter season( Which is still relatively hot ) He had a definite tan during his trip to Australia....
Who is that bewildered dame in your Avatar, my bobby-eating love? :D  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

kitkat

QuoteHe was in botswana, lesotho and south africa, but he went over there during winter season( Which is still relatively hot ) He had a definite tan during his trip to Australia....
Are you serious? :o

It's Grace Kelly.

(by the way, Sharon, you could cange the dimensions on your avatar so it's not so scrunched.)

dcd

Who is that bewildered dame in your Avatar, my bobby-eating love? :D [/QUOTE]

It's Grace Kelly.
[/quote]
Well, now that Kitkat is good and offended... :rolleyes:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

LisaG

Quote from: kitkat,Jul 5 2004, 08:55 PM

It's Grace Kelly.
[/QUOTE]
Well, now that Kitkat is good and offended... :rolleyes: [/quote]
As well she should be!  :P  :lol:  

dcd

Quote from: dcd,Jul 6 2004, 01:20 AM

It's Grace Kelly.
Well, now that Kitkat is good and offended... :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]
As well she should be!  :P  :lol: [/quote]
Does bobby-eating Sharon have a response? :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

sharon

Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco she was married to Prince Rainier III . IMO The most beautiful and elegant of royal ladies...

and thanks kit kat I'll try to sort it out.

Alaylia

It's Grace Kelly.
[/QUOTE]
Well, now that Kitkat is good and offended... :rolleyes: [/quote]
I didn't know who it was either. *shrugs*

dcd

QuoteHer Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco she was married to Prince Rainier III . IMO The most beautiful and elegant of royal ladies...

and thanks kit kat I'll try to sort it out.
It is nice to be loved... :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

riley

OMG, how on g-d's good earth could you not know who Princess Grace is, well was?? She's famous for her acting as Grace Kelly and then became even more famous when she married Prince Rainier. I almost decided to go to the college she went to, except I am not a big fan of Philadelphia. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Sweets

I knew about Grace Kelly through my interest in royalty. Otherwise, I may have never known who she was.  

cowboys sunshine

I just watched "Le Divorce" and it had a "grace kelly" red snakeskin bag.  Other than that, I would not know either.  My mom, of course would.  

Wait, darling DCD, you lived in Louisiana?  Are you an American?  I honestly thought you were from Denmark.  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

VeronikaKelman

Well, I think that Grace Kelly is the most beautiful woman in the world who has ever lived. She has the most doll-like face. But she died in a car accident when her daughter and her were driving. Actually she was in a coma and then her husband told them to just turn the system off. SO SO SAD. I have that picture saved on my computer.  :royal:  
I've Gotten African Bracelets!!!!!!! SUCKA!!!!!

cowboys sunshine

She is pretty, I won't argue that.  She has that classic look.
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co