harry's back!!

Started by wills_gurl0824, July 03, 2004, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills_gurl0824

here are the links to some pics of the highgrove team playing polo today saturday july 3 ( they lost  :waaaah:  :waaaah:  lol)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../lon81407031730

http://uk.fc.yahoo.com/040703/46/ex9sy.html

in the second one (i think) harry has a lot of bracelets on! lol
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Nikki_Sian

Haha, i agree with you there, i was just looking at all of those bracelets on his wrist xD

~Sophia~

Yay!Harry's back!Lol.Time for the clubbing.Lol.just kidding. :P
I noticed the bracelets too.Maybe it's those Kabbala-style bracelets that Harry,Wills and Charles have.

sharon

Polfoto 02-07-2004 Member of the British royal family gather to play polo for their team Highgrove, with from left, Prince Charles, and his sons Prince Harry, and Prince William, after they played in the Gurkha Welfare Challenge Trophy match at Cirencester Park Polo Club, in Cirencester, England, Saturday July 3, 2004. The Highgrove team lost to Altu. (AP photo / Barry Batchelor, PA) ** UNITED KINGDOM OUT NO SALES MAGS OUT **

photo

photo1

Natalie Bryant

Will looks a little jelous to me, in the first pic. and in the second, charles looks angry, will looks bored and harry looks as though he's unsure of what to think. i dunno, jmo :)

cowboys sunshine

Thank you for posting!  Charles looks like he is getting up there in age.  In the picture where william looks not so happy, it looks like William has a dimple on his cheek near his jaw.
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

LisaG

I have a few observations...

1)Harry is really starting to grow up! He's looking cuter than he used to.
2)Harry now seems to be AS TALL AS William.
3)Thank God neither one of them looks like their father
4)Harry needs some more meat on his bones. (not much, just a bit more)

That's all from Mummy....... :D  

sharon

absolutely! :wub:
perhaps even cuter and taller?

LisaG

Quoteabsolutely! :wub:
perhaps even cuter and taller?
Now you're pushing it! LOL

sharon

lol Lisa :D

Anyway ...it's great to see them both together with their father

LisaG

Quotelol Lisa :D

Anyway ...it's great to see them both together with their father
Yeah, they make him look like a munchkin! LOL

I have a dog in my avatar too!  :lol:  

cowboys sunshine

Lisa, is that who I think it is in your avatar?

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

LisaG

QuoteLisa, is that who I think it is in your avatar?
My alter ego! William. He's been vacationing from the forum for awhile, just incase people have missed him. HE'll be back  ;)  

sara1981

thankness godness he back!!!!!!!!!!! he would play with his dad and Prince William!!

Sara Boyce

cowboys sunshine

QuoteMy alter ego! William. He's been vacationing from the forum for awhile, just incase people have missed him. HE'll be back  ;)
Oh, okay.  Thank you for informing me!

[co

AmericanGoddess

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, well not really. If you look in the Members section on the site I'm AmericanGirl2003. I joined about a year ago ,but haven't been on lately. On with the post..

I wonder why he has on so many bracelets. Reminds me of Avril Lavigne wearing all those bracelets...
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me.

cowboys sunshine

Hey AmericanGoddess, welcome to the board!

[co

~Sophia~

QuoteWill looks a little jelous to me, in the first pic. and in the second, charles looks angry, will looks bored and harry looks as though he's unsure of what to think. i dunno, jmo :)
Wills probably looks jealous because now that Harry is back,he is going to look bad on the polo field! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey,AmericanGoddess.I'm glossypinky.Welcome to the forum.You'll have a lot of fun :) .

Gems

Pictures of harry and jo he was in a news paper kissing a girl at that polol match. It said she was called jo and in her 20's.

~Sophia~

Quotehe was in a news paper kissing a girl at that polol match ill see if i can find a link...
Probably that's why Wills was jealous! :lol:  

cowboys sunshine

[co

belle

More pics from the polo day!!
corbis

isifa1

isifa2

and Christina this is for you!! :happytears:  :happytears:
hahaha!!
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

~Sophia~

QuoteMore pics from the polo day!!
corbis

isifa1

isifa2

and Christina this is for you!! :happytears:  :happytears:
hahaha!!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

cowboys sunshine

LOL at that one picture.  We know now that he as a typical male tendency....  :lol:  

[co

wills_gurl0824

thanks a lot for the pics!! thath last one is very very funny! both harry and william are looking great! :P  :P  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer